Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sony takes off gloves, unleashes comparison chart

5 posters

Go down

Sony takes off gloves, unleashes comparison chart  Empty Sony takes off gloves, unleashes comparison chart

Post by yonny616 Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:06 pm

I guess SONY was sick of Microsoft speaking out on PS Move.
http://dualshockers.com/2010/07/20/sony-takes-off-the-gloves-unleashes-comparison-chart/
yonny616
yonny616
Forum Great

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrYonny616

Back to top Go down

Sony takes off gloves, unleashes comparison chart  Empty Re: Sony takes off gloves, unleashes comparison chart

Post by CyberpunkCentral Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:35 pm

PS3. IT ONLY DOES EVERYTHING
CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

https://www.youtube.com/user/CyberpunkCentral?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

Sony takes off gloves, unleashes comparison chart  Empty Re: Sony takes off gloves, unleashes comparison chart

Post by SlySonji™ Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:37 pm

Wow..

Go Sony?
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Teckno Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:39 pm

I saw this at XBR, I dont see how Sony is bitching Microsoft and Nintendo if they are just making a comparison.
Teckno
Teckno

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackStigma Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:56 pm

I'm being serious here, half of this stuff doesn't affect Kinect. Built in rechargeable batteries? It's plugged into the Xbox. Second controller? Again many of those should say N/A not no.
BlackStigma
BlackStigma
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Teckno Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:10 am

BlackStigma wrote:I'm being serious here, half of this stuff doesn't affect Kinect. Built in rechargeable batteries? It's plugged into the Xbox. Second controller? Again many of those should say N/A not no.
No, but they affect the Wii and Move.
They obviously have to be added.
About the N/A thing, yea, your right, that should be changed.
Teckno
Teckno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down