Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

have you ever been addicted to a game...

+12
Gutzahn
HellJumper
igame
Angelus the Wraith
EvilMrChicken
SlySonji™
AlliDfense
Invincible
xxDEATH METALxx
sulley
Zillah
adro
16 posters

Go down

have you ever been addicted to a game... Empty have you ever been addicted to a game...

Post by adro Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:26 pm

...and spend 100 of hours playing it, if so which game ??

me it was Disgaea : afternoon of darkness more than 200h, and monster hunter freedom i'm still playing it i'm over 400h.have you ever been addicted to a game... 71856

adro
adro
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

have you ever been addicted to a game... Empty Re: have you ever been addicted to a game...

Post by Zillah Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:28 pm

I'm addicted to a few games.

Modern Warfare 2, I've logged in 5 days on that.
I've logged in my entire age of 13 on SSBB.
I've logged in quite a few hours on Mushroom Wars & Wipeout HD also.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

have you ever been addicted to a game... Empty Re: have you ever been addicted to a game...

Post by sulley Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:34 pm

brawl
fallout 3 like 300-400 hours on that
pokemon red like 300 hours on that as a kid
oblivion like 200 hours
sulley
sulley
Fanboy

https://www.youtube.com/user/sulley1993

Back to top Go down

Post by xxDEATH METALxx Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:51 pm

Robot Wars: Arenas Of Destruction (PS2)
Robot Wars: Extreme Destruction (Xbox)
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3 (PS2)
Gears of War 1 (Xbox 360)

I spent 100's of hours on these games.
xxDEATH METALxx
xxDEATH METALxx
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Invincible Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:59 am

I've put hundreds upon hundreds of hours into some classics. The Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time, Super Mario 3. Back then I only owned a couple games so I played them almost everyday for like 5 years. Especially Zelda. I have the entrances to each level and countless other hidden spots burned into my brain forever. And I still remember the blood code for the Sega Genesis Mortal Kombat. A-B-A-C-A-B-B

These days I play a lot of stuff and don't often get hooked on just one thing. Some exceptions are Uncharted 2, Killzone 2, & Call of Duty 4 multi-player. I'm still playing them online to this day.

Last edited by Invincible on Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Invincible
Invincible
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by AlliDfense Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:01 am

i spent almost 100 hours on fallout 3. and i probably spend about that much time on madden and nba 2k each and every year those are games i play from release date to the release date of the next one.
AlliDfense
AlliDfense
Fanboy

https://www.youtube.com/user/FakeConsoleWar

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:49 am

Final Fantasy 7. Thats my entire childhood from the age of 12 >> 15. Nearly 700+ Hours into that game.
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilMrChicken Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:00 am

Brawl
Megaman anniversary collection
Ratchet and Clank: Up your Arsenal
EvilMrChicken
EvilMrChicken
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelus the Wraith Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:05 am

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Angelus the Wraith
Angelus the Wraith
PS3 Nation Greats

http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by igame Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:17 am

Final Fantasy X - i beat the game about 8 times, and it takes like 30 hours to pass it, i kept playing it till my characters could no longer upgrade.
igame
igame
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by HellJumper Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:18 pm

Metroid Prime
TES IV
Mass Effect 2

And most of all.....Halo CE(im adicted to most Halo's,ive just been the most addictive to Halo CE)
HellJumper
HellJumper
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gutzahn Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:30 am

close to 700 hrs of Css... thats crazy i know^^.
Gutzahn
Gutzahn
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:59 pm

i've got over 100 hrs on MGO, i finally stopped going on it after i deleting the install meaning i had to go through 2 hours of installation. also i was addicted to Crash Bash for PS1

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:34 pm

Any Bethesda game, really. I played quite a bit of The Elder Scrolls: Arena, The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, and The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, as well as Fallout 3.

Out of those, mostly Oblivion and Fallout.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoney Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:39 pm

This gen it would have to be Elder Scrolls Oblivion.
Stoney
Stoney
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:21 pm

Fable and Fable II are huge time sinks. I've also spent countless hours playing the Halo series ('cept ODST). inFAMOUS has gotten a lot of attention as well.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenbloke Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:42 am

So meny times GTA3 MAG the list goes on but GTA 3 was the worst I was missing class due to playing that game I think it wolud be fun if Rockstar redid it with modern tek all the old missions and lots of new ones give it realy flexabel online mode with more models than GAT 4 but here the twist you have to complet the game before you get to go online that would give it some shelf life and it may just bring back the consept of erning things by game play not just buying them or getting a cheet code
Zenbloke
Zenbloke
Fanboy

http://dances-with-trousers.cabanova.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TWILIGHTRULEZZZ Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:37 pm

I spent over 500 hours in world of warcraft Smile
TWILIGHTRULEZZZ
TWILIGHTRULEZZZ
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down