Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would "Alan Wake" Have Sold Better on the PlayStation 3?

+21
Franko
MEGAlan
Padders
Gutzahn
KREEPYKRAWLLY
Redn0se
TRF
HellJumper
Zillah
Pizzy3C
BlackStigma
solidstudios
adro
SlySonji™
Reaper
Stoney
NoelX2
AnAsianKid
xxDEATH METALxx
sypro428
CyberpunkCentral
25 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Would "Alan Wake" Have Sold Better on the PlayStation 3? - Page 4 Empty Re: Would "Alan Wake" Have Sold Better on the PlayStation 3?

Post by MEGAlan Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:43 pm

Jamin wrote:
Stoney wrote:
tahmdick wrote:alan wake was a flop and a commercial failure and it doesn't matter that much because the gameplay in the game sucked

No. Commercial flop, yes. Quality game? without a doubt. And I don't care about "opinions" Laughing
Commercial flop? How can a game be a commercial flop when its FULL OF INGAME COMMERCIALS AND ADS? Gremlin/Freemon

Yea I'm sure Energizer sales just sky rocketed after the release of Alan Wake Rolling Eyes.
MEGAlan
MEGAlan
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Would "Alan Wake" Have Sold Better on the PlayStation 3? - Page 4 Empty Re: Would "Alan Wake" Have Sold Better on the PlayStation 3?

Post by Jamin Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:02 am

Alan_1994 wrote:
Jamin wrote:
Stoney wrote:
tahmdick wrote:alan wake was a flop and a commercial failure and it doesn't matter that much because the gameplay in the game sucked

No. Commercial flop, yes. Quality game? without a doubt. And I don't care about "opinions" Laughing
Commercial flop? How can a game be a commercial flop when its FULL OF INGAME COMMERCIALS AND ADS? Gremlin/Freemon

Yea I'm sure Energizer sales just sky rocketed after the release of Alan Wake Rolling Eyes.
Don't forget Verizon! Gremlin/Freemon
Jamin
Jamin
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by zaochengseo Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:50 am

The best selling 360 game is Halo 3, the best selling PS3 game is MW2. He is doing the equivalent of 360 fanboys that say "PS3 has no games".
zaochengseo
zaochengseo
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by pspvampire Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:01 pm

Reaper wrote:
Alan_1994 wrote:Why would it sell better on a console with less overall gloabl sales :\.

For those saying Alan Wake sold bad, Alan Wake did as well as most PS3 exclusives. So that's a dumb statement.

Thats not a very good way of looking at it. The Xbox 360 has something like 40 million units, that doesnt mean every game will sell well. For example Metro 2033 and Crackdown 2 didnt exactly explode like the Halo or Gears games.

Alan Wake as far as i know hasnt reached 1 million units sold yet, most PS3 exclusives get more than that. But in my opinion i think Alan Wake is the Infamous of the Xbox 360 in that it will take a while to pass a million but it will eventually. You could also argue that MS didnt give enough advertisement to Alan Wake, i certainly didnt see anything on TV for it. I think i got more advertising for Alan Wake from the likes of Jgear4 from youtube.

I did find some humour though that 360 fanboys said PS3 fanboys dont buy their games and then they let Alan Wake fall flat on its face compared to other 360 exclusives.
Rofl Sign

Alan Wake sold about as well as Ratchet N Clank: A Crack In Time.
pspvampire
pspvampire
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:57 pm

Actually, worldwide, Alan Wake hasn't broke 1 mil.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:10 pm

zaochengseo wrote:The best selling 360 game is Halo 3, the best selling PS3 game is MW2. He is doing the equivalent of 360 fanboys that say "PS3 has no games".
I thought that MW2 was also the best-selling 360 game.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4