Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockstar Games owes Sony two exclusive titles

+12
Reaper
gamer22
Pizzy3C
CyberpunkCentral
NoelX2
Zillah
BlackStigma
King_Stizzle_LMFAO
Angelus the Wraith
TRF
solidstudios
Cool-Guy
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rockstar Games owes Sony two exclusive titles - Page 2 Empty Re: Rockstar Games owes Sony two exclusive titles

Post by Guest Sat May 22, 2010 1:39 pm

lol i loved the fact that when PS3 fanboys found out that GTA IV was multiplat that it would suck, but fact is, its got the highest meta score this gen. No GTA has ever been exclusive R* will probably dish out Agent and ManHunt 3 or something

Back to top Go down

Rockstar Games owes Sony two exclusive titles - Page 2 Empty Re: Rockstar Games owes Sony two exclusive titles

Post by Zillah Sat May 22, 2010 1:48 pm

Metacritic scores are nothing.

It's all on personal preference.
GTAIV was nothing special to me ; a little above average.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 22, 2010 1:49 pm

Lol it's kinda retarded considering u just said metacritic scores dont mean anything. metacritic is probably the only credible source for video games on the internet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Sat May 22, 2010 1:59 pm

Haha. no, it's not.
iDon't go to metacritic before iGet a game .

to me, IGN & Game Informer are the only really good reviewers, and me, and YGT . Silly

Metacritic has dumb ass reviews like Eurogamer, Edge, EuroGamer Spain, Destructiod messing it up.

it's all on personal preference, so how am iRetarded?
No logical answer.

Zillah, WINS!
Friendship, Friendship?
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 22, 2010 2:02 pm

Zillah wrote:Haha. no, it's not.
iDon't go to metacritic before iGet a game .

to me, IGN & Game Informer are the only really good reviewers, and me, and YGT . Silly

Metacritic has dumb ass reviews like Eurogamer, Edge, EuroGamer Spain, Destructiod messing it up.

it's all on personal preference, so how am iRetarded?
No logical answer.

Zillah, WINS!
Friendship, Friendship?
lol dont take being called retarded by me too serious it's my catch phrase. but Eurogamer aren't dumbass they just dont whore out scores same with edge and eurogamer spain. Also destructoid is probably the most credible since you know there just like you and me, just because you dont agree with a review score its not retarded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Sat May 22, 2010 2:15 pm

Haha . really?

what did Euro/Edge give 3D Dot Game?
Guess?
a 60. it does not deserve a 60.

but, what the hell?! they gave Sonic All-Star racing a 80.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 22, 2010 2:17 pm

Zillah wrote:Haha . really?

Guess?

so considering you dont agree with it i guess they must be retarded, right? everyone has different playthroughs and different experiences in them. some may encounter lots of glitches, whilst some none.

Back to top Go down

Post by CyberpunkCentral Sat May 22, 2010 2:30 pm

tahmidk wrote:Lol it's kinda retarded considering u just said metacritic scores dont mean anything. metacritic is probably the only credible source for video games on the internet.

I don't like Metacritic. The scores they give are way too low. Even in movies. If the rating system was exactly like the one on Rotten Tomatoes then "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction" and "Alan Wake" would have been "AAA" titles.
CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

https://www.youtube.com/user/CyberpunkCentral?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackStigma Sat May 22, 2010 8:18 pm

Guess?

Edge is fucking awesome. They don't just hand out 9+ scores to any game with some hype. If you look at metacritic you'll see that IGN, Gamespot, and GI are usually the ones giving out the highest scores. You said it's all about personal preference. What did the professionals like Edge and Eurogamer think about it? Oh, they thought it was mediocre. Edge is great, if anything gets at least a 7/10 from them then you know that game is quality.
BlackStigma
BlackStigma
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 22, 2010 8:25 pm

BlackStigma wrote:

Guess?

Edge is fucking awesome. They don't just hand out 9+ scores to any game with some hype. If you look at metacritic you'll see that IGN, Gamespot, and GI are usually the ones giving out the highest scores. You said it's all about personal preference. What did the professionals like Edge and Eurogamer think about it? Oh, they thought it was mediocre. Edge is great, if anything gets at least a 7/10 from them then you know that game is quality.
lol thats pretty much what i said but rephrased

Back to top Go down

Post by gamer22 Fri May 28, 2010 11:23 am

I don't think GTAV will be an exclusive. Not even a timed exclusive. That title it too important for Rockstar and too big of a seller to keep it on one console even if it;s just a limited time. That's they're money maker. I can see the Agent being exclusive.

gamer22
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Fri May 28, 2010 11:41 am

tahmidk wrote:lol i loved the fact that when PS3 fanboys found out that GTA IV was multiplat that it would suck, but fact is, its got the highest meta score this gen. No GTA has ever been exclusive R* will probably dish out Agent and ManHunt 3 or something

Do you seriously believe GTAIV deserved an overall 98? Thats almost perfect reviews from every critic. The game had a shit-ton less stuff to do than San Andreas...
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by gamer22 Fri May 28, 2010 12:03 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
CyberpunkCentral wrote:The Mods probably care less now yes, but they still banned anybody who defends the PS3, even when they're just giving opinions or posting a simple fact.

Well I have to disagree but if that's the way you feel about it then there's nothing I can do. When someone believes something you probably won't be able to change it over text. Whatever though we're getting far off topic, and I don't feel like getting in trouble again.

No it's true and the funny thing is I wasn't defending the PS3 per say. I was just providing information relating to the topics I was participating in. Grant it the information favored the PS3 but I would of done the same for 360. All they had to do was give me more time. I think I maybe made 10 post and I got banned.

gamer22
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by AnAsianKid Fri May 28, 2010 2:02 pm

King_Stizzle_LMFAO wrote:I don't care if RockStar starts making exclusive games for either consoles, as long as they keep making GTA lolz, but if GTA5 was exclusive it would be big as hell and the graphics would be killer.....(CryTek should lend RockStar their graphics engine)

THAT IS A SICK ASS BANNER!
AnAsianKid
AnAsianKid
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by igame Fri May 28, 2010 7:34 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
CyberpunkCentral wrote:The Mods probably care less now yes, but they still banned anybody who defends the PS3, even when they're just giving opinions or posting a simple fact.

Well I have to disagree but if that's the way you feel about it then there's nothing I can do. When someone believes something you probably won't be able to change it over text. Whatever though we're getting far off topic, and I don't feel like getting in trouble again.

The only thing i don't like a bout the Republic is Guilty Spark, he is the biggest fanboy on the forum.
igame
igame
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Fri May 28, 2010 8:24 pm

GTAIV is the most overrated game ever, in my opinion. I hope they make GTAV a lot better than IV.
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by sypro428 Sat May 29, 2010 12:54 pm

igame wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

The only thing i don't like a bout the Republic is Guilty Spark, he is the biggest fanboy on the forum.
anyone know how old he is, i'm just curious?

and he actually compared PS3 Fanboys to Nazi's

sypro428
sypro428
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2