Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

US PS Store updates now on Tuesdays :D

3 posters

Go down

US PS Store updates now on Tuesdays :D Empty US PS Store updates now on Tuesdays :D

Post by CernaML Sat May 01, 2010 9:30 am

A whopping two days early. Finally, I don't need to get on YouTube and see what Rock Band DLC 360 gamers are enjoying before me any longer! =P

I am really looking forward to next week's update. The Split/Second demo should be released and it's something I really want to try out. And.. there's the.. uhh.. Stimulus Package I guess...

Are there any other nifty things that will be released in the next update?

CernaML
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

US PS Store updates now on Tuesdays :D Empty Re: US PS Store updates now on Tuesdays :D

Post by TWILIGHTRULEZZZ Sat May 01, 2010 1:23 pm

Is this just for the US or global, I think it is world wide as Tuesday is the day I get home early so what's on the store, sweet.

Not sure, but I will defiantly will not be getting the stimulus package !
TWILIGHTRULEZZZ
TWILIGHTRULEZZZ
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

US PS Store updates now on Tuesdays :D Empty Re: US PS Store updates now on Tuesdays :D

Post by CernaML Sun May 02, 2010 12:03 am

I believe Europe has theirs moved to Wednesdays.

CernaML
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Reg Sun May 09, 2010 12:17 pm

I could have sworn Sony were moving all the regions updates to tuesday, it would make no sense to update on different days.
Reg
Reg
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down