Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone here wants to buy a video game store?

5 posters

Go down

Anyone here wants to buy a video game store? Empty Anyone here wants to buy a video game store?

Post by Padders Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:33 am

http://cgi.ebay.com/VIDEO-GAME-STORE-/300454929728#ht_1198wt_1138

Seems to be someone is selling a video game store for $30,000 US with $60,000 US worth of inventory!
Padders
Padders
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Anyone here wants to buy a video game store? Empty Re: Anyone here wants to buy a video game store?

Post by TRF Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:52 am

Do I get the building shipped to me or do I have to go there?
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Anyone here wants to buy a video game store? Empty Re: Anyone here wants to buy a video game store?

Post by Padders Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:40 am

I e-mail the owner about the shipping cost too Australia. If it's over $20 in shipping, no sale.
Padders
Padders
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:08 am

Padders wrote:I e-mail the owner about the shipping cost too Australia. If it's over $20 in shipping, no sale.
Something tells me you'll be paying $40 or so dollars. What a con.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pizzy3C Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:50 am

who wants to go in with me??? I got great credit so a loan won't be a problem...

Hurry before Musician's Friend stops receiving their payments!!!
Pizzy3C
Pizzy3C
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Invincible Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:25 am

It would be so cool to own a little game store like that. But since they're closing the store and selling everything, there's obviously not a big market for old games.

Invincible
Invincible
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by xxDEATH METALxx Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:59 am

I would be interested.
xxDEATH METALxx
xxDEATH METALxx
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down