Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should I temporarily pawn my PSPgo and get a PS3 Slim?

4 posters

Go down

Should I temporarily pawn my PSPgo and get a PS3 Slim? Empty Should I temporarily pawn my PSPgo and get a PS3 Slim?

Post by Kendo Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:25 am

I still plan on getting a 360 Elite, however I would like to try some PS3 games out (oh btw warning the video cuts off).
Kendo
Kendo
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000

Back to top Go down

Should I temporarily pawn my PSPgo and get a PS3 Slim? Empty Re: Should I temporarily pawn my PSPgo and get a PS3 Slim?

Post by RROD_Victim_360 Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:17 am

Flat out no. The PS3 Slim is ugly.
RROD_Victim_360
RROD_Victim_360
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Should I temporarily pawn my PSPgo and get a PS3 Slim? Empty Re: Should I temporarily pawn my PSPgo and get a PS3 Slim?

Post by Invincible Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:17 pm

I would definitely take a PS3 slim over a PSP GO. Although, you're not going to get nearly enough from your PSP to buy a PS3 unless your mom helps you out or something. But if you can somehow work it out to where you can end up with both, then of course you should do it.
Invincible
Invincible
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by JubJub5721 Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:04 am

YES! PS3 has a lot of great games out and coming out soon. I reccomend it over a PSP anyday.
JubJub5721
JubJub5721
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

https://www.youtube.com/jubjub5721

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down