Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Mario Bros. All Stars: 25th Anniversary Limited Edition (Pricing, details inside.)

+3
Padders
Ezio Auditore
SlySonji™
7 posters

Go down

Super Mario Bros. All Stars: 25th Anniversary Limited Edition (Pricing, details inside.) Empty Super Mario Bros. All Stars: 25th Anniversary Limited Edition (Pricing, details inside.)

Post by SlySonji™ Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:13 pm

Nintendo of America released today the first images of the packaging for Super Mario All-Stars Limited Edition. Priced at US$29.99, the Limited Edition comes with Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels, Super Mario Bros. 2, and Super Mario Bros. 3, as well as a soundtrack CD and a 32-page Super Mario History booklet featuring interviews, behind-the-scenes details and rare concept art.

Mario's 25th anniversary commemorative collection will be available in American stores starting Dec. 12.

Super Mario All-Stars Limted Edition Package:

Super Mario Bros. All Stars: 25th Anniversary Limited Edition (Pricing, details inside.) Super-mario-all-stars_1288903781

Super Mario Bros. All Stars: 25th Anniversary Limited Edition (Pricing, details inside.) Super-mario-all-stars_1288903534

Super Mario Bros. All Stars: 25th Anniversary Limited Edition (Pricing, details inside.) Super-mario-all-stars_1288903544

RUNDOWN

Super Mario Bros.

Super Mario Bros. The Lost Levels

Super Mario Bros. 2

Super Mario Bros. 3

Interviews

History Book

Soundtrack

Behind-The-Scene details.

FOR $30!
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Super Mario Bros. All Stars: 25th Anniversary Limited Edition (Pricing, details inside.) Empty Re: Super Mario Bros. All Stars: 25th Anniversary Limited Edition (Pricing, details inside.)

Post by Ezio Auditore Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:20 pm

HOLY SHIT THAT'S AMAZING!
Ezio Auditore
Ezio Auditore
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Super Mario Bros. All Stars: 25th Anniversary Limited Edition (Pricing, details inside.) Empty Re: Super Mario Bros. All Stars: 25th Anniversary Limited Edition (Pricing, details inside.)

Post by Padders Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:01 pm

I importanted the Japanese version a while back. But I'm looking forward ti get this one here in Australia(Dec 1 I think).
Padders
Padders
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheJubJub5721 Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:30 pm

wow, well this is one Wii game I will actually buy Silly
TheJubJub5721
TheJubJub5721
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Invincible Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:05 pm

I'd love to have that booklet, but I've already downloaded all those games on to the Wii.
Invincible
Invincible
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:31 pm

Super Mario Bros. All Stars: 25th Anniversary Limited Edition (Pricing, details inside.) 36768d1246694744-mitchelrl-got-pwned-x2-were-you-nintendo-power-ranger-mitchelnintendopowerranger
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:00 pm

cool, if only i still liked mario lol

Back to top Go down

Post by NIVÆL Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:45 am

That's pretty cool. The booklet looks pretty cool. The value is pretty good in my opinion, I'd get it if I had a Wii.
NIVÆL
NIVÆL
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down