Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nintendo reports huge sales loss...

+8
Ezio Auditore
TheJubJub5721
SlySonji™
TWILIGHTRULEZZZ
chobo500
Epzaos
Teckno
xxDEATH METALxx
12 posters

Go down

Nintendo reports huge sales loss... Empty Nintendo reports huge sales loss...

Post by xxDEATH METALxx Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:08 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-11642428

*Breathes in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!
xxDEATH METALxx
xxDEATH METALxx
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Nintendo reports huge sales loss... Empty Re: Nintendo reports huge sales loss...

Post by Teckno Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:44 pm

Was going to happen sooner or later. Time to pull out another Mario game. Laughing
Teckno
Teckno

Back to top Go down

Nintendo reports huge sales loss... Empty Re: Nintendo reports huge sales loss...

Post by Epzaos Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:46 pm

Teckno wrote:Was going to happen sooner or later. Time to pull out another Mario game. Laughing
Or a "Pokemon" game.Wink
Epzaos
Epzaos
Forum Great

https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166

Back to top Go down

Post by chobo500 Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:59 pm

Teckno wrote:Was going to happen sooner or later. Time to pull out another Mario game. Laughing

its called Mario Sports mix.

chobo500
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by TWILIGHTRULEZZZ Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:35 pm

There is none left to buy one has everyone has got 1... this was inevitable I expect the Wii to crawl it's way to 100mill.
TWILIGHTRULEZZZ
TWILIGHTRULEZZZ
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:44 pm

Epzaos wrote:
Or a "Pokemon" game.Wink

It's called Pokemon Black & White. Pokemon games are all awesome so GTFO.
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by TheJubJub5721 Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:49 pm

SlySonji™️ wrote:
Epzaos wrote:
Or a "Pokemon" game.Wink

THIS
TheJubJub5721
TheJubJub5721
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezio Auditore Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:14 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
SlySonji™️ wrote:
Epzaos wrote:
Or a "Pokemon" game.Wink

THIS

THIS AGAIN.
Ezio Auditore
Ezio Auditore
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamin Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:28 pm

So much loss, yet they're still delivering more quality titles than Xbox360.
Jamin
Jamin
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by MEGAlan Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:06 pm

Jamin wrote:So much loss, yet they're still delivering more quality titles than Xbox360.

Um, and PS3?

Seriously, each side only delivered 1 AAA exclusive this year. Halo Reach for X360, God of War 3 for PS3, and SMG2 for Wii. Rolling Eyes
MEGAlan
MEGAlan
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamin Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:44 pm

Alan_1994 wrote:
Jamin wrote:So much loss, yet they're still delivering more quality titles than Xbox360.

Um, and PS3?

Seriously, each side only delivered 1 AAA exclusive this year. Halo Reach for X360, God of War 3 for PS3, and SMG2 for Wii. Rolling Eyes
Silly Alan, Wii has 2 AAA titles this year, but in total they've released 16 good exclusive titles this year alone. PS3 trails with 9, and 360 has even less.
Jamin
Jamin
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by MEGAlan Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:05 am

Jamin wrote:
Alan_1994 wrote:

Um, and PS3?

Silly Alan, Wii has 2 AAA titles this year, but in total they've released 16 good exclusive titles this year alone. PS3 trails with 9, and 360 has even less.

I am mistaken. I guess 2 is better than 1.

I count 10 quality titles for X360 (assuming you mean 70% or higher on metacritic).
MEGAlan
MEGAlan
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by chobo500 Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:01 am

Alan_1994 wrote:
Jamin wrote:
Alan_1994 wrote:

Um, and PS3?

I count 10 quality titles for X360 (assuming you mean 70% or higher on metacritic).

I count 6 for the 360. I took MLD's 360 list, and took out the one's available on the PC.

chobo500
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamin Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:52 am

Alan_1994 wrote:
Jamin wrote:
Alan_1994 wrote:

Um, and PS3?

Sorry, I dont count multiplats. I know pro360 gamers do, because they dont have any choice. Gremlin/Freemon Multiplats are not exclusives. Gremlin/Freemon

And Chobo is right. Xbox360 has 6 quality exclusives this year.
Jamin
Jamin
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:52 am

Alan_1994 wrote:

Um, and PS3?

Cause MLB 10: The Show doesn't count?
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by MEGAlan Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:59 am

Jamin wrote:
Alan_1994 wrote:
Jamin wrote:
Alan_1994 wrote:

Um, and PS3?

Sorry, I dont count multiplats. I know pro360 gamers do, because they dont have any choice. Gremlin/Freemon Multiplats are not exclusives. Gremlin/Freemon

And Chobo is right. Xbox360 has 6 quality exclusives this year.

Jamin, I don't like your double standard.

You listed 9 quality PS3 exclusives. So I assumed you counted games that "weren't on the competition" like Modnation Racers and MLB the Show.

You don't think X360/PC only games count? Why? You do realize the PC isn't a console. The Lone Wolf doesn't carry any weight in this "console war".

Zillah wrote:
Alan_1994 wrote:

Um, and PS3?

Cause MLB 10: The Show doesn't count?

I wasn't sure what the "rules" of this debate were at first. I opened it up by mentioning platform exclusives at first to be safe, but then he replied saying that the PS3 had 9 quality titles that released this year. Then I thought he was counting games that weren't on the opposing side so I stated that the X360 has 10 quality titles. Now though, I guess it's switched back to platform exclusives....

MEGAlan
MEGAlan
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamin Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:44 am

Alan_1994 wrote:

Jamin, I don't like your double standard.

You listed 9 quality PS3 exclusives. So I assumed you counted games that "weren't on the competition" like Modnation Racers and MLB the Show.

You don't think X360/PC only games count? Why? You do realize the PC isn't a console. The Lone Wolf doesn't carry any weight in this "console war".

I didn't count Modnation Racers or MLB the Show. Gremlin/Freemon
The word "Console" refers to SHIT TONS OF ELECTRONICS; TVs, DVD players, a station of operation, or anything that can play a computer game and display on a screen, are all defined as CONSOLES. Fanboys are not going to distort the meaning of the word "console". You and yer buddies can dilute the word "console" to fit your agenda, but to me, that's not going to fly. Nice! The PC doesn't carry "weight" in the "console war"? Any platform that offers the same game as another, adds "weight". Its competition. You're starting to sound like:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Jamin on Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Jamin
Jamin
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:47 am

Put it like this:

If this is between: PS3/360/Wii, then if you can't play a game on the other console, but you can on the other, it's exclusive to an extent.

I can't play Halo on PS2 or Gamecube, but I can on Xbox.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamin Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:55 am

Zillah wrote:Put it like this:

If this is between: PS3/360/Wii, then if you can't play a game on the other console, but you can on the other, it's exclusive to an extent.

I can't play Halo on PS2 or Gamecube, but I can on Xbox.
So people are simply deciding to IGNORE an entire gaming platform because they're intimidated by it. Ok, thanks. Got it. Zillah In Banana For
BTW, this ignoring of the PC gaming platform only started this gen. ^_^ I've always bought multiplats on PC. The original Virtua Fighter, Sonic 3 & Knuckles, Sonic R, Final Fantasy 7, and more from back in the day. But this gen...OMG PC HAZ OUR GAYEMS AN HAZ BETTER GWAFICS, SO LETS SAY ITZ NOT A GAMING CONSOLE NOAW LOLOLOL. Zillah In Banana For
Jamin
Jamin
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:06 am

So let me ask you this, fake Jamin.

Do you consider the PC in the Nerdsole Wars?
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoney Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:43 am

No matter what you say BBC, the 360 is a quality console. Get over it buddy. Smile
Stoney
Stoney
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by MEGAlan Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:03 pm

Rofl Sign

Then why did you state that the PS3 had 9 quality titles? What could you have possibly counted?

Console has many different meanings.

http://www.pcmag.com/encyclopedia_term/0,2542,t=video+game+console&i=53848,00.asp

"Video game consoles are typically powered by operating systems and CPUs that differ from desktop computers. The consoles are under the control of their respective manufacturers, and the software is geared to the machine's capabilities. Games are not interchangeable with other game consoles or desktop computers, although software publishers may develop games for more than one platform."

The "exclusive" label in gaming is really only used as advertisement. The reason why platform exclusives/console exclusives count is because these are terms that companies use to advertise their games. Stupid fanboy terms like "2010" exclusive don't count because no one outside of the fanboy world uses that term.

When Ubisoft had demoed Conviction, they would almost always say at the end "Coming exclusively to PC and Xbox 360." In fact, that's the first thing you will read when you look up Conviction on Gamestop.com.

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=65497

Even Sony used that term for FFXIV.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/06/21/e3-interview-final-fantasy-xiv/

"After a short break, our E3 coverage continues now with Final Fantasy XIV. A new trailer was shown at our E3 press conference, which we've included below. After that, our Jaffa Cake-eating colleague dropped by the Square Enix booth for a quick chat on the console-exclusive PS3 edition of this MMORPG."

There are also many other examples, like the old Fable 3 box art had the "Only on Xbox 360 and Windows" label and the E3 reveal trailer for L4D2.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Implying that I'm a fanboy because I was questioning your statement was very unnecessary.

Besides, I'm not the one who brought up the Xbox 360 in a Nintendo related post. I also don't have double standards while debating with someone. If anything, you are the one showing characteristics of a general fanboy. Wink
MEGAlan
MEGAlan
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down