Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare Review

5 posters

Go down

Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare Review   Empty Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare Review

Post by Franko Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:22 pm

I find this really weird that the Normal game gets a lower score but a DLC gets a Higher Score confused
Franko
Franko
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare Review   Empty Re: Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare Review

Post by solidstudios Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:26 pm

I'm definitely getting this expansion
solidstudios
solidstudios

https://www.youtube.com/solidstudios98

Back to top Go down

Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare Review   Empty Re: Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare Review

Post by TheJubJub5721 Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:32 pm

10, huh? Rockstar is amazing Very Happy
TheJubJub5721
TheJubJub5721
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by chobo500 Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:39 pm

I dunno, Games made by Rockstar are often really overhyped. GTA IV 98 on metacritic anyone?

chobo500
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoney Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:37 pm

John Marston is the only person that can pull off a onesie.
Stoney
Stoney
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down