Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"No More Heroes: Heroes’ Paradise" Coming To The US

2 posters

Go down

"No More Heroes: Heroes’ Paradise" Coming To The US Empty "No More Heroes: Heroes’ Paradise" Coming To The US

Post by CyberpunkCentral Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:30 pm

"No More Heroes: Heroes’ Paradise" Coming To The US Hooray-cat

The over-the-top beam sword action of the No More Heroes franchise is exclusive to the Nintendo Wii in the States. That's set to change next year when No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise launches for the PlayStation 3, complete with Move support.

Konami announced the PS3 version of No More Heroes via the official PlayStation blog this afternoon, describing the upcoming Goichi Suda (Suda51) action game as the ultimate Travis Touchdown adventure.

"With its stunning visuals, additional levels of action, improved AI and an incredible level of control, No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise represents a welcome return for one of gaming's most daring creators," Konami stated.

The rundown from the publisher:
In No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise, players journey through the sunny city of Santa Destroy as Travis Touchdown, battling to eliminate some of the world's deadliest assassins. Equipped with a razor sharp Beam Katana sword, players start off as the 11th ranked assassin and try to move up the ranks to position themselves as the ultimate killer. During the course of the game, players encounter Sylvia, a mysterious woman from the United Assassins Association, who arranges fights with other higher ranked assassins to help Travis become the number one in the world.
Developed by AQ Interactive (Vampire Rain), Heroes' Paradise is the PS3 port of the Wii hit No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle (with the aforementioned add-ons). The game is a PS3 exclusive and set for release sometime in 2011.

Source: GameSpy
CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

https://www.youtube.com/user/CyberpunkCentral?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

"No More Heroes: Heroes’ Paradise" Coming To The US Empty Re: "No More Heroes: Heroes’ Paradise" Coming To The US

Post by solidstudios Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:41 pm

so i can play with my dualshock? i never got around to this game when it was on the Wii so i guess i better play it when it comes out
solidstudios
solidstudios

https://www.youtube.com/solidstudios98

Back to top Go down