Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncharted 2 1 year anniversary multiplayer with 5X cash

3 posters

Go down

Uncharted 2 1 year anniversary multiplayer with 5X cash Empty Uncharted 2 1 year anniversary multiplayer with 5X cash

Post by BlackStigma Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:50 pm

I feel retarded, I put this on the Sony section of the XBR yesterday and forgot to put it here. Anyways here's a copy and paste, this is TODAY btw.

http://kotaku.com/5665361/celebrate-uncharted-2s-1st-birthday-in-multiplayer

If anyone still plays this game it's the best time to play it now. You get 5X the cash with no limit, an exclusive Nathan Drake skin (available only tomorrow today), and get a chance to play with the devs, they'll have a red paw next to their name. I feel like a fucking idiot, best PS3 game I had, and I sold it...the multiplayer wasn't that addictive, but still fun to go on every now and then.
BlackStigma
BlackStigma
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Uncharted 2 1 year anniversary multiplayer with 5X cash Empty Re: Uncharted 2 1 year anniversary multiplayer with 5X cash

Post by Zillah Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:57 pm

Yeah.
Me and Static were playing eariler.
Only i'm way more BEAST.
Anybody wanna play?
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Uncharted 2 1 year anniversary multiplayer with 5X cash Empty Re: Uncharted 2 1 year anniversary multiplayer with 5X cash

Post by TheStaticFox Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:07 pm

Your way more beast ya right. i pwn noobs all day =P

i would play more but i cant sadly maybe way later tonight i might jump back on.
TheStaticFox
TheStaticFox
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:15 am

sold it

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down