Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God Of War 3 Review

2 posters

Go down

God Of War 3 Review Empty God Of War 3 Review

Post by AndrejTheReviewer Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:25 pm

since noone has posted a single review here..i think its time for me,to make the first review hehe

THE STORY
the story in god of war 3 is bassicly after gow2.kratos with the help of the titans attack mount olympus and they try to kill zeus and the gods standing in their way,after few stuff happen,which i wont spoil for anyone that has played the game,kratos is between a war against the gods and the titans,but who will win??.the story is kinda a flashback from the first one,i never thought that gow3 would be much alike gow1 and the way gow3 ending was epic and was a phenomenal ending to kratos

so for the story

THE GRAPHICS
the graphics are excellent,the character models look beautiful and the the animations are great,almost everything about the graphics is just phenomenal,probably the best graphics on the ps3 i have seen for now,i think the graphics are better than uncharted 2 and killzone 2,but hey thats my opinion

so for the graphics
10.0 simply because everything about it,its just so beautiful and the greek mythology never looked better

THE GAMEPLAY

the gameplay is almost the same as gow1 and gow2,the controls are exactly the same,which is a good thing,you have new weapons,like the bow,the new blades of exile,hades chains and some blades which are electryfied,theres new ways to kill the enemies,like you can grab his body and run and throw him or smack his head in the wall,you can rip his head off and you chain through all the weapons by pressing L1 + x and the combo will be going,theres QTEs which look brutal and epic and every QTEs are phenomenal to look at,the boss fights are excellent,my personal favorite boss battle was against zeus at the end,because theres soo much brutality and epicness i couldnt bring myself how much epic the fight was..theres some puzzles and they are well done,i dont care much for puzzles but still its a nice addition

so for the gameplay

FUN FACTOR
well i enjoyed gow3,from the opening scene to the last was breathtaking and epic in every way,no matter how much fanboys or haters say..gow3 is one of the best ps3 exclusives to date,and its not a miss to anyone who is a action fan,i can surely say that gow3 needs to be played by anyone who has a ps3 and to feel the epicness,the replay value for me was lacking,after i beated i played with the godly possesions which was fun but the game for me didnt had any replay value,in the end i enjoyed gow3 and the fun factor was mostly very good

so for the fun factor

FINAL SCORE:GOD OF WAR 3 GETS...
AndrejTheReviewer
AndrejTheReviewer
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

God Of War 3 Review Empty Re: God Of War 3 Review

Post by day walker Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:38 am

nice review Andrej
day walker
day walker