Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sony fights back, Bans selling of PS JailBreak in Europe

5 posters

Go down

Sony fights back, Bans selling of PS JailBreak in Europe  Empty Sony fights back, Bans selling of PS JailBreak in Europe

Post by yonny616 Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:48 pm

Sony has returned fire to hackers with Vengence! Kratos
Good news for Playstation 3 fans.
Sony is not sitting idly and watching the PSJailbreak wreck havoc. Apart from sanctioning the very mention of the name over at US websites, Sony has finally succeeded in banning the selling of the modchip in Europe.
After releasing a security firmware update which made the PSJailbreak useless, Sony has gone 1up now and the Japanese manufacturer has cut the grass from under the feet of prospective hackers through an order which makes it illegal to sell the modchip and all its clones in Europe. This news has been confirmed by ChipSpain, one of the leading modchip online retailers who have taken off their stock of the PSJailbreak from their website following this recent order.
http://www.gamersmint.com/sony-fights-back-bans-selling-of-psjailbreak-in-europe
yonny616
yonny616
Forum Great

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrYonny616

Back to top Go down

Sony fights back, Bans selling of PS JailBreak in Europe  Empty Re: Sony fights back, Bans selling of PS JailBreak in Europe

Post by Reaper Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:39 am

Lol owned. If only Sony were as dedicated to giving us stuff we want like a new browser.
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Sony fights back, Bans selling of PS JailBreak in Europe  Empty Re: Sony fights back, Bans selling of PS JailBreak in Europe

Post by TheJubJub5721 Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:44 pm

Reaper wrote:Lol owned. If only Sony were as dedicated to giving us stuff we want like a new browser.

Yeah, the PS3 browser is awful.
TheJubJub5721
TheJubJub5721
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:24 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Reaper wrote:Lol owned. If only Sony were as dedicated to giving us stuff we want like a new browser.

I wouldn't say awful for a free browser.
I can download pics, songs. Check my facebook, go check out vids on YT.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by TheJubJub5721 Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:40 am

Zillah wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

What browser isnt free?
TheJubJub5721
TheJubJub5721
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:00 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Zillah wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

What browser isnt free?

Maybe I should have worded that better.
A free gaming browser.
Hell, MS would charge for it. XD
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by TheJubJub5721 Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:31 am

Zillah wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Zillah wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

What browser isnt free?

A free gaming browser.

Lol true true. But I don't see the point in a console browser when I have my laptop anyways.
TheJubJub5721
TheJubJub5721
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:05 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Zillah wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Zillah wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

What browser isnt free?

A free gaming browser.

Lol true true. But I don't see the point in a console browser when I have my laptop anyways.

I don't see the point in custom soundtracks when you have Youtube. I don't see the point of Netflix if you have your computer right there.
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:41 pm

Zillah wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Zillah wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

What browser isnt free?

A free gaming browser.

Actually it seems to me that after every firmware update youtube becomes harder and harder to use on the ps3 browser, its not even worth trying anymore. You cant sign in or search for videos now because when you place the cursor over the sign in and search bars nothing happens Face Desk Stupidity Face Desk Stupidity Face Desk Stupidity
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:43 pm

Reaper wrote:
Zillah wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Zillah wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

What browser isnt free?

A free gaming browser.

Actually it seems to me that after every firmware update youtube becomes harder and harder to use on the ps3 browser, its not even worth trying anymore. You cant sign in or search for videos now because when you place the cursor over the sign in and search bars nothing happens Face Desk Stupidity Face Desk Stupidity Face Desk Stupidity

It seems to be working fine for me o_o
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:55 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Zillah wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Zillah wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

What browser isnt free?

A free gaming browser.

Cause a lot of people don't have their Laptop right by their PS3.
Like me.

If that's the case, it's no reason for: Music, Videos, Cross-Game-Chat, Video Chat, and much more.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down