Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Super Street Fighter 4 Players

+2
adro
Y.Master
6 posters

Go down

Looking for Super Street Fighter 4 Players Empty Looking for Super Street Fighter 4 Players

Post by Y.Master Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:34 am

DO YOU HAVE THIS GAME THEN TELL ME. If you think your better than me tell me now or add me on PSN but make sure you type SSF4 in the messege or i wont add you. PSN:YGT24
Y.Master
Y.Master
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Looking for Super Street Fighter 4 Players Empty Re: Looking for Super Street Fighter 4 Players

Post by adro Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:30 am

Sorry man I don't have the game... just don't kill me Dead;Fried
adro
adro
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Looking for Super Street Fighter 4 Players Empty Re: Looking for Super Street Fighter 4 Players

Post by NoelX2 Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:59 am

I dont have a ps3...please dont kill me. :reaper:
NoelX2
NoelX2
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by igame Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:20 am

I played you b4 but it was way too laggy
igame
igame
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Y.Master Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:34 am

igame wrote:I played you b4 but it was way too laggy
That was because i was at my other house in Washington State. I'm back in Cali and the internet is much much much better so we should play again. When we played before i couldn't do shit everything i tried was useless i remember running into your fire balls when you were rose i couldn't do dudley move were he goes under it, but yeah we should play again this weekend along with some borderlands!
Y.Master
Y.Master
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by yonny616 Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:35 am

I only have street fighter IV
yonny616
yonny616
Forum Great

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrYonny616

Back to top Go down

Post by Y.Master Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:53 am

yonny616 wrote:I only have street fighter IV
Well that doesnt help not does it
Y.Master
Y.Master
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by igame Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:38 am

Y.Master wrote:
igame wrote:I played you b4 but it was way too laggy
That was because i was at my other house in Washington State. I'm back in Cali and the internet is much much much better so we should play again. When we played before i couldn't do shit everything i tried was useless i remember running into your fire balls when you were rose i couldn't do dudley move were he goes under it, but yeah we should play again this weekend along with some borderlands!

Yeah i only play Fridays and weekends so i have no problem with that, if im online during the weekdays its cuz my brother uses my account, go easy on me lol i'm not very good at fighting games.
igame
igame
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by yonny616 Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:01 am

Y.Master wrote:
yonny616 wrote:I only have street fighter IV
Well that doesnt help not does it
No i guess not Embarassed
yonny616
yonny616
Forum Great

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrYonny616

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:22 pm

You found the wrong one when you fought me.
And don't bring up that I WON MORE MATCHES, I was experimenting with new and new/old characters ultras. I won some of those anyways.
And it wasn't lagging THAT bad. It was lag though.

Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by Y.Master Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:04 pm

Zillah wrote:You found the wrong one when you fought me.
And don't bring up that I WON MORE MATCHES, I was experimenting with new and new/old characters ultras. I won some of those anyways.
And it wasn't lagging THAT bad. It was lag though.

It doesn't matter if it was that laggy or was that laggy any lag will drop my combos or my moves or he just wont do anything at all. And no i didn't fight the wrong won your not all that you don't have any technic or anything you just do random moves and hope for the best. Yes you still won some matches but if you heard my bitching as we were playing you would know why if it wasn't for that id guarantee you would never win thats a promise
Y.Master
Y.Master
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:47 pm

Y.Master wrote:
It doesn't matter if it was that laggy or was that laggy any lag will drop my combos or my moves or he just wont do anything at all. And no i didn't fight the wrong won your not all that you don't have any technic or anything you just do random moves and hope for the best. Yes you still won some matches but if you heard my bitching as we were playing you would know why if it wasn't for that id guarantee you would never win thats a promise

It's just a friendly match.
Yet you're getting so serious over it.

I know it was lag, I just wanted your bitchy response. Laughing
Seriously though, that lag made me do extra shoryukens and stuff cause I was shitty it didn't come out that moment.
Combos? So I have to do combos? A Win = A Win.
Stop bitching and just play the video game.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Y.Master Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:13 pm

Zillah wrote:
Y.Master wrote:

It's just a friendly match.
Yet you're getting so serious over it.

I know it was lag, I just wanted your bitchy response. Laughing
Seriously though, that lag made me do extra shoryukens and stuff cause I was shitty it didn't come out that moment.
Combos? So I have to do combos? A Win = A Win.
Stop bitching and just play the video game.

I say you cant even do combos to show how your not amazing at the game, i never said you need to do combos to win a match fool i only said that to show how weak you are at the game cause you claim to be good enough to beat me with you ken. No i wont stop bitchin cause this game becomes more on luck than skill sometimes. If i hate it so much why do i play it online? Because i want to face someone thats half decent. Now zillah your a decent at the game, but not good enough to beat me thats why i get annoyed when i lose. Yeah its just a game, but even you would get mad if the opponent wins because of laggy bullshit
Y.Master
Y.Master
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:19 pm

Y.Master wrote:
I say you cant even do combos to show how your not amazing at the game, i never said you need to do combos to win a match fool i only said that to show how weak you are at the game cause you claim to be good enough to beat me with you ken. No i wont stop bitchin cause this game becomes more on luck than skill sometimes. If i hate it so much why do i play it online? Because i want to face someone thats half decent. Now zillah your a decent at the game, but not good enough to beat me thats why i get annoyed when i lose. Yeah its just a game, but even you would get mad if the opponent wins because of laggy bullshit

Hey, A Win = A Win. I know combos, I don't do em.

Medium Punch, Hard Punch, Shoryuken, Shoryureppa, Shinryuken (If In Corner)
Jump, High kick, Target Combo, Hadoken.

Dude, I'm just playing for fun. You hear me shit talking? It's because i'm having fun. Try it.
If I couldn't beat you, I wouldn't have. I should be WAY MORE angrier than you for falling for that simple Focus Attack/Cancel.
But hey, just a game.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Y.Master Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:35 pm

Zillah wrote:
Y.Master wrote:

Hey, A Win = A Win. I know combos, I don't do em.

Medium Punch, Hard Punch, Shoryuken, Shoryureppa, Shinryuken (If In Corner)
Jump, High kick, Target Combo, Hadoken.

Dude, I'm just playing for fun. You hear me shit talking? It's because i'm having fun. Try it.
If I couldn't beat you, I wouldn't have. I should be WAY MORE angrier than you for falling for that simple Focus Attack/Cancel.
But hey, just a game.

Actually i should be angry at the game for falling for that simple focus attack cancel because of umm whats its called......... FUCKIN LAG. Also it may seem like im taking it to seriously, but im not i enjoy playin matches with you its fun and yes healthy shit talk blah blah we all know, BUT this is what ive always been telling people if there is anything i hate its when i lose to people that i know im better than. Thats all im saying that match that we played earlier zillah that was a god awfull match we couldnt do shit later today play me ill let the beast with in dudley over take, such beatlyness that diago has never seen before
Y.Master
Y.Master
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:49 pm

Y.Master wrote:
Actually i should be angry at the game for falling for that simple focus attack cancel because of umm whats its called......... FUCKIN LAG. Also it may seem like im taking it to seriously, but im not i enjoy playin matches with you its fun and yes healthy shit talk blah blah we all know, BUT this is what ive always been telling people if there is anything i hate its when i lose to people that i know im better than. Thats all im saying that match that we played earlier zillah that was a god awfull match we couldnt do shit later today play me ill let the beast with in dudley over take, such beatlyness that diago has never seen before

Beatlyness?
... Facepalm
Anyways, i'm over my cousin's house, he only has 84% on his wireless connection, so yeah. Might be that. Idk.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Y.Master Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:01 pm

Zillah wrote:
Y.Master wrote:

Beatlyness?
... Facepalm
Anyways, i'm over my cousin's house, he only has 84% on his wireless connection, so yeah. Might be that. Idk.

Beastlyness?!?! FACEPALM?!?!?!?! NIGGATED
Y.Master
Y.Master
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down