Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Street Fighter 4

4 posters

Go down

Super Street Fighter 4 Empty Super Street Fighter 4

Post by Y.Master Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:20 pm

Does anyone have SSF4 on the PS3 im tired of playing laggy matches against scrubs and losing because of the lag. Its more fun to play with people in an endless battle. Now i want good competition so if you think you can beat me tell me your PSN and ill add you.
Y.Master
Y.Master
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Super Street Fighter 4 Empty Re: Super Street Fighter 4

Post by TRF Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:52 pm

I'm sure you're losing because of the lag. Yup, that's definitely it. Rolling Eyes
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by Y.Master Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:12 pm

ŦЯӺ wrote:I'm sure you're losing because of the lag. Yup, that's definitely it. Rolling Eyes

??? yeah u definatly know because your right there with me when i play .... stfu retard the game litterally lags all the time ask anyone who plays the game
Y.Master
Y.Master
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:13 pm

Y.Master wrote:
ŦЯӺ wrote:I'm sure you're losing because of the lag. Yup, that's definitely it. Rolling Eyes

??? yeah u definatly know because your right there with me when i play .... stfu retard the game litterally lags all the time ask anyone who plays the game

Last time I played SF4, it didn't lag that much online. -__-
I have SSFIV coming right now this time but school is about to start && my mom is bitching about my playin through the school year.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by Y.Master Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:05 am

Zillah wrote:
Y.Master wrote:

Last time I played SF4, it didn't lag that much online. -__-
I have SSFIV coming right now this time but school is about to start && my mom is bitching about my playin through the school year.

Well the game lags and sometimes your moves wont even come out. This happens to me most of the time idk about you, but id still rather play friends online anyway just more fun
Y.Master
Y.Master
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by igame Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:53 pm

Id play you, just don't expect that much of a competition, im not all that good and i always choose different characters even if i totally suck with them, im only good with a few.
igame
igame
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Y.Master Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:02 pm

igame wrote:Id play you, just don't expect that much of a competition, im not all that good and i always choose different characters even if i totally suck with them, im only good with a few.

add me on PSN YGT24 ill play anyone
Y.Master
Y.Master
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by igame Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:39 am

Y.Master wrote:
igame wrote:Id play you, just don't expect that much of a competition, im not all that good and i always choose different characters even if i totally suck with them, im only good with a few.

add me on PSN YGT24 ill play anyone

You added me already lol im "sosa2123"
igame
igame
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down