Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bioshock: Zillah Review

2 posters

Go down

Bioshock: Zillah Review Empty Bioshock: Zillah Review

Post by Zillah Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:23 am

Story Value: 91

As the story begins, the plane you're on crashes in the ocean, right next to the underwater city know as Rapture.
A man called Atlas leads you around, since you really don't know what's going on in this sick city.
The leader of Rapture, Andrew Ryan is scared that you are here by the Government. So, he hires every one of the DNA spliced up being in the place against you. Later in the story, it gets more complex and very entertaining.

Graphics: 80

For the time that it came out, it was half-decent.
However, this game doesn't revolve around graphics. Story and gameplay.

Gameplay: 96

This game is equal to it's sequel.
The game is balanced as hell, so no need to explain. But, it's more difficult because they felt too happy on the sequel I think and threw whatever they thought was a good power, but it worked out.
Anyways, this campaign is AMAZING. Also, it's different.

Audio: 85

Almost Excellent. Only thing is, when you fell from a jump or got hurt, it seemed so fake.
But Ryan's voice over the PA, or the enemies talking smack, it doesn't get old.

Replay Value: 75

You'll probably want to play it on Hard difficulty again, but that's it. The story's great but, the replay value just doesn't pop on this game.

In the end, I'd give this game a 93. (NO, it's not the average. MY score.)

If you're looking for a great campaign and something different from the standard FPS, look no further.
The only thing is, don't think that the graphics are amazing. Since you can get it for like 14-20 bucks now, it's a steal.

[I know this is late as hell, but, I didn't see almost any good reviews on Youtube.
I'm only doing games like this, that are underrated or are barely talked about.]
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Bioshock: Zillah Review Empty Re: Bioshock: Zillah Review

Post by xxDEATH METALxx Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:03 pm

Nice review. I got the game on release date, beat it once and never played it again....
xxDEATH METALxx
xxDEATH METALxx
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:38 pm

played the demo it was funny

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:24 am

???
Funny?