Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why We Heart Playstation Plus (And Firmware Update 3.40)

3 posters

Go down

Why We Heart Playstation Plus (And Firmware Update 3.40) Empty Why We Heart Playstation Plus (And Firmware Update 3.40)

Post by SlySonji™ Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:27 pm

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/110/1102801p1.html

Many good points.
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Why We Heart Playstation Plus (And Firmware Update 3.40) Empty Re: Why We Heart Playstation Plus (And Firmware Update 3.40)

Post by Franko Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:49 pm

i hate when people judge thing without trying it. i think its a good deal.

AUTO-DOWNLOAD sounds awesome
Franko
Franko
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Why We Heart Playstation Plus (And Firmware Update 3.40) Empty Re: Why We Heart Playstation Plus (And Firmware Update 3.40)

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:41 pm

if they make FFXIV free with PSN + i will buy it and keep renewing it every year till the servers die

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:20 pm

tahmidk wrote:if they make FFXIV free with PSN + i will buy it and keep renewing it every year till the servers die

A free game??
Shit. Stop trolling and letting me negate you EVERYWHERE.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:21 pm

Lol. Didn't he say he hated FF?
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down