Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sony forgot to send you this PS3 firmware update(XGC)

+3
Zillah
SlySonji™
yonny616
7 posters

Go down

Sony forgot to send you this PS3 firmware update(XGC) Empty Sony forgot to send you this PS3 firmware update(XGC)

Post by yonny616 Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:34 pm

Hopefully it's true!
The PS3 OS has seemed to be a work in progress since the PS3 launched. Little by little, slight improvements were made to the XMB and PlayStation Network overall. Being a daily user of PS3, I'm very appreciative of gaming, general entertainment features of PS3. Those features are great, however; with being a daily user of PS3, I've learned how tedious many of these features tend to be.

The XMB is a great starting point. Years ago at GDC06 (Thanks GAF), Sony put the XMB into perspective; it was intended to be an interactive and social hub for gamers in and out of game. PS3 gamers have been bitching about Cross game chat? Please. Cross game video chat should be what you've been begging for. Yeah, because Sony promised this. Yet you don't have it.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=409027
yonny616
yonny616
Forum Great

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrYonny616

Back to top Go down

Sony forgot to send you this PS3 firmware update(XGC) Empty Re: Sony forgot to send you this PS3 firmware update(XGC)

Post by SlySonji™ Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:15 pm

Finally?
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Sony forgot to send you this PS3 firmware update(XGC) Empty Re: Sony forgot to send you this PS3 firmware update(XGC)

Post by Zillah Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:53 pm

If this is true?
I don't think it's a sole reason to pay for live. UNLESS it's PSN+ exclusive.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by MEGAlan Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:22 pm

Zillah wrote:If this is true?

I'll laugh my ass off at the hypocrites that pay for it.
MEGAlan
MEGAlan
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by TheJubJub5721 Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:29 am

Cross game video chat...lol...
TheJubJub5721
TheJubJub5721
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Gutzahn Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:01 am

Alan_1994 wrote:
Zillah wrote:If this is true?

I'll laugh my ass off at the hypocrites that pay for it.
Why hypocrites? O.o
Gutzahn
Gutzahn
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:44 pm

If this is true then i dont know whether to be happy cos people will stop bitching about it or be annoyed cos it took them this damn long...
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down