Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Can't Spell "Ignorant" Without IGN

+12
BlackStigma
Gutzahn
nextgen4life
xxDEATH METALxx
Epzaos
Invincible
Angelus the Wraith
Zillah
TheStaticFox
EvilMrChicken
TRF
CyberpunkCentral
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

You Can't Spell "Ignorant" Without IGN Empty You Can't Spell "Ignorant" Without IGN

Post by CyberpunkCentral Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:37 pm

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/110/1105950p1.html
CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

https://www.youtube.com/user/CyberpunkCentral?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

You Can't Spell "Ignorant" Without IGN Empty Re: You Can't Spell "Ignorant" Without IGN

Post by TRF Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:40 pm

I don't see a problem with this list.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

You Can't Spell "Ignorant" Without IGN Empty Re: You Can't Spell "Ignorant" Without IGN

Post by EvilMrChicken Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:58 pm

I would've put golden eye as #1 or either DKCR Twisted Evil
EvilMrChicken
EvilMrChicken
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:17 am

Oh, now I see the problem . . . there's no Golden Sun.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by TheStaticFox Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:40 am

TRF wrote:Oh, now I see the problem . . . there's no Golden Sun.
yes, this is a problem. otherwise i see nothing wrong with this list it seems good. i dont no why there is so much ign hate.
TheStaticFox
TheStaticFox
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:57 am

Staticman2 wrote:
yes, this is a problem. otherwise i see nothing wrong with this list it seems good. i dont no why there is so much ign hate.

Dance Central thought of as a real game.

Face Desk Stupidity
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:03 am

Zillah wrote:
Staticman2 wrote:

Dance Central thought of as a real game.

Face Desk Stupidity
That's true. I can think of a million games I would rather see than Dance Central, but I don't mind them putting it on their if it floats their boat.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelus the Wraith Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:33 am

WTF? Gran Turismo 5 in 15th?
Angelus the Wraith
Angelus the Wraith
PS3 Nation Greats

http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Invincible Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:10 pm

Yeah, that list stinks.
Invincible
Invincible
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Epzaos Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:13 pm

IGN has always been a mainstream whore if you ask me, also those stupid reviewers they have act like they know everything about gaming, not to explain that IGN has shown how they love to trash on the PS3 when the Leap Year Bug occured, they also made fun of the Sonic fanbase in one of their podcasts.

This is just my opinion and i'm not trying to pass it as a fact.
Epzaos
Epzaos
Forum Great

https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166

Back to top Go down

Post by xxDEATH METALxx Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:26 pm

Does anyone ever recall IGN's list of best 25 consoles of all time. They put the PS3 15th and the 360 6th, and the Wii was placed higher than the PS3 That's just bullshit and biased.
xxDEATH METALxx
xxDEATH METALxx
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilMrChicken Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:22 pm

xxDEATH METALxx wrote:Does anyone ever recall IGN's list of best 25 consoles of all time. They put the PS3 15th and the 360 6th, and the Wii was placed higher than the PS3 That's just bullshit and biased.

so? the wii is a fantastic console,(my favorite of this gen) with all the games for it, it very well can be higher than the ps3
EvilMrChicken
EvilMrChicken
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by nextgen4life Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:24 pm

Why is kerby's epic yarn 5th
nextgen4life
nextgen4life
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by xxDEATH METALxx Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:47 pm

EvilMrChicken wrote:
xxDEATH METALxx wrote:Does anyone ever recall IGN's list of best 25 consoles of all time. They put the PS3 15th and the 360 6th, and the Wii was placed higher than the PS3 That's just bullshit and biased.

so? the wii is a fantastic console,(my favorite of this gen) with all the games for it, it very well can be higher than the ps3

Maybe it is to you but the wii isn't for me. I don't think it should be higher than the PS3.
xxDEATH METALxx
xxDEATH METALxx
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilMrChicken Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:04 pm

xxDEATH METALxx wrote:
EvilMrChicken wrote:

Maybe it is to you but the wii isn't for me. I don't think it should be higher than the PS3.

and the wii is better for me, end thread =D
EvilMrChicken
EvilMrChicken
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:50 pm

Not end thread.

Dude, as far as Hardware, Software,Online, the Wii is a toy compared to the PS3/360 you have to admit.
You can't lie.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by TheStaticFox Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:56 pm

im not going to argue or anything all im going to say is all you people are soo dumb. that is all
TheStaticFox
TheStaticFox
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilMrChicken Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:56 pm

Zillah wrote:Not end thread.

Dude, as far as Hardware, Software,Online, the Wii is a toy compared to the PS3/360 you have to admit.
You can't lie.

I left the debate there...then you post Facepalm keep thinking the wii is a toy, see how far that gets you in gaming

@static

me!??!?!? NOOOO...i just said I like the wii more...:^(
EvilMrChicken
EvilMrChicken
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by TheStaticFox Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:59 pm

k well not everyone but most people who posted in this thread about how crap ign is.
TheStaticFox
TheStaticFox
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gutzahn Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:31 pm

Lol this List sucks ass.
Gutzahn
Gutzahn
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:17 pm

EvilMrChicken wrote:
Zillah wrote:Not end thread.

You can't lie.

I left the debate there...then you post Facepalm keep thinking the wii is a toy, see how far that gets you in gaming

@static

me!??!?!? NOOOO...i just said I like the wii more...:^(

Hardware, Software, Online is important man. Face it.
Games are the king but face it. If you have medicore Online, Hardware and Software, core gamers can't take you seriously.

@Static, we're all idiots because we don't take the Wii seriously as a console. Exactly. Canada is an idiot for giving birth to MLD.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:23 pm

They must be biased because you don't agree with them, amirite?

nextgen4life wrote:Why is kerby's epic yarn 5th
Because it is, dare I say it, EPIC.

Zillah wrote:
Hardware, Software, Online is important man. Face it.
Games are the king but face it. If you have medicore Online, Hardware and Software, core gamers can't take you seriously.
The Wii is a core console and should be taken as seriously as the other two. Sure, it's aimed for casuals, but it does have a large core library. Just because you can't play any of your fraghead shooters on it doesn't make it a toy.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackStigma Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:51 pm

Oh wow, you disagreed with them, that makes them ignorant.

And the Wii was placed higher than the PS3 because it has a larger install base and was the first system to take motion sensing as a priority. Basically every other video game motion sensing device before failed hard and the Wii didn't. And it was also the system that got non gamers into gaming. The Wii has had a massive impact. Enough with the "it's just a toy", because it has mostly casual games. And I never much saw the point in bashing casual games. I love playing casual games from time to time.

Although I admit Fallout New Vegas is a bit questionable. I am preordering the game still, but it's not developed Bethesda.

Last edited by BlackStigma on Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
BlackStigma
BlackStigma
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Teckno Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:02 pm

Why is there a love of sport games on a video game console!
Sports are to be experienced realistically, and personally, they aren't that good.
(Sport Games)
And where the hell is Golden Sun??
Teckno
Teckno

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:02 pm

It's a a toy compared to the other two because it has laughable: Online, Hardware, Software compared to the 360/PS3.

It also has the most 'bad quality & kiddy' games arguably.
I can't play A range of good shooters & 1 good fighter?

Obviously a fraghead because I like MW2.
Exactly.
Facepalm

I enjoy my Wii but I prefer the PS3 & 360.
Sue Me.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next