Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A huge blow to the 360 community

Go down

A huge blow to the 360 community Empty A huge blow to the 360 community

Post by Guest Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:33 pm

The man who made many PS2 owners swap out for an XBOX and the man who created some of the best XBOX games such as Dead or Alive and Ninja Gaiden Black is now developing for the PS3! yeah itagaki the dude who made all those xbox exclusives and 360 exclusives such DOA4 and Ninja Gaiden II is now developing for PS3 making the game Devil's Third for the 360 and PS3. this is a huge blow to the 360. This game well obviously be better on PS3 considering its called devil's THIRD which obviously means he was thinking of the PS3 when he wanted to make this game. if he wanted to make it on 360 it would have been called devils three sixty. the game is set to release 2 years from now and heres a video to cheer u bums up as well Smile

Back to top Go down

A huge blow to the 360 community Empty Re: A huge blow to the 360 community

Post by Zillah Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:20 am

I don't post when something's locked, cause that's not cool, but.....WHY ARE YOU A FANBOY?!
God. Just play games. In the end, fuck consoles kinda.
IDC what platform my gaming is on as long as I have fun. Really man.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down