Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your own personal console seller...

+10
EvilMrChicken
adro
xxDEATH METALxx
AnAsianKid
Zillah
solidstudios
CyberpunkCentral
Reaper
SlySonji™
Angelus the Wraith
14 posters

Go down

Your own personal console seller... Empty Your own personal console seller...

Post by Angelus the Wraith Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:16 pm

Did you get a PS3 in order to play (a) specific game(s)?  If so, what game(s) was it, and why?

For me it was hands down Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction because after I saw the Wonderful World trailer on TV, I needed to play it.  I had always liked the song, and the trailer just threw "PlayStation 3" on my Christmas wish-list.
Angelus the Wraith
Angelus the Wraith
PS3 Nation Greats

http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Your own personal console seller... Empty Re: Your own personal console seller...

Post by SlySonji™ Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:19 pm

1 word. Versus.
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Your own personal console seller... Empty Re: Your own personal console seller...

Post by Reaper Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:31 pm

Killzone 2 and MGS4. Nuff said.
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by CyberpunkCentral Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:34 pm

This is what got me to buy a PS3...

That and "Resistance: Fall of Man" Wink
CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

https://www.youtube.com/user/CyberpunkCentral?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

Post by solidstudios Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:09 pm

MGS4 sold me my PS3
solidstudios
solidstudios

https://www.youtube.com/solidstudios98

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:28 pm

The History Of The Playstation Got Me PS3.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by AnAsianKid Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:46 pm

God of War 3
AnAsianKid
AnAsianKid
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by xxDEATH METALxx Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:25 pm

Infamous, Killzone 2 and Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction, i also wanted to try Resistance.
xxDEATH METALxx
xxDEATH METALxx
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by adro Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:33 pm

not really one game, god of war 3, MGS4, gran turismo5, and of course the last guardian, these ones make my decision even before PS3 lunch.
adro
adro
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilMrChicken Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:33 am

I never knew the ps3 existed until I saw the tools of destruction commercial but I wanted a ps3 in around the kz2 release
EvilMrChicken
EvilMrChicken
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:05 am

The PS3 library in general got me to buy mine, but the number one game was inFAMOUS.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gutzahn Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:09 am

Lol the better hardware got me mine^^. And the free online play. I have my origins in PC-gaming, so that are 2 important points for me.
Gutzahn
Gutzahn
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by XxCopelandPS3xX Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:39 pm

MGS4, I had many an orgasm over that game
XxCopelandPS3xX
XxCopelandPS3xX
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

http://youtube.co.uk/XxCopelandPS3xX

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:44 pm

Tekken 6 got me in to the PS3, still kinda bummed it fucking sucked, the other game was KHIII which theres no word and the final was a supposed FFVII remake which doesnt exist and finaly was MGS4 and GTA IV which thank god existed. still think if i had a 360 i wouldnt be missing much.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnAsianKid Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:01 pm

tahmidk wrote:Tekken 6 got me in to the PS3, still kinda bummed it fucking sucked, the other game was KHIII which theres no word and the final was a supposed FFVII remake which doesnt exist and finaly was MGS4 and GTA IV which thank god existed. still think if i had a 360 i wouldnt be missing much.

So pretty much multiplats got you to buy the PS3? lol
AnAsianKid
AnAsianKid
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:05 pm

AnAsianKid wrote:
tahmidk wrote:Tekken 6 got me in to the PS3, still kinda bummed it fucking sucked, the other game was KHIII which theres no word and the final was a supposed FFVII remake which doesnt exist and finaly was MGS4 and GTA IV which thank god existed. still think if i had a 360 i wouldnt be missing much.

lol yeah, if KH III isnt announced by the end of year 2011 exclusively for PS3, im selling it lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelus the Wraith Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:02 pm

tahmidk wrote:
AnAsianKid wrote:

lol yeah, if KH III isnt announced by the end of year 2011 exclusively for PS3, im selling it lol

Don't be stupid.
Angelus the Wraith
Angelus the Wraith
PS3 Nation Greats

http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:26 pm

Angelus the Wraith wrote:
tahmidk wrote:
AnAsianKid wrote:

Don't be stupid.

Nomura nor Wada ever stated that a remake was in the works. In fact, in an interview, they said it would take roughly 40 YEARS to remake the game.
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthCueball Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:45 pm

bluray
DarthCueball
DarthCueball
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down