Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goldeneye Remake for Wii/DS to be revealed at E3?

+4
solidstudios
AnAsianKid
Zillah
EvilMrChicken
8 posters

Go down

Goldeneye Remake for Wii/DS to be revealed at E3? Empty Goldeneye Remake for Wii/DS to be revealed at E3?

Post by EvilMrChicken Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:16 pm

http://gamer.blorge.com/2010/06/05/goldeneye-remake-on-wii-ds-incoming/

how I hope this will not be a total flop but since activision is behind this, my hopes aren't as high as I would like it to be
EvilMrChicken
EvilMrChicken
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Goldeneye Remake for Wii/DS to be revealed at E3? Empty Re: Goldeneye Remake for Wii/DS to be revealed at E3?

Post by Zillah Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:23 pm

Moved to the Nintendo section.

I saw this for XBL on Ironstar.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Goldeneye Remake for Wii/DS to be revealed at E3? Empty Re: Goldeneye Remake for Wii/DS to be revealed at E3?

Post by AnAsianKid Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:20 am

Ahhh cmon now on the WII!?

Why not the 360 and PS3?
Way better if you ask me.
AnAsianKid
AnAsianKid
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by solidstudios Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:51 am

Wii/DS? huge chances of it being a flop
solidstudios
solidstudios

https://www.youtube.com/solidstudios98

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilMrChicken Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:51 am

AnAsianKid wrote:Ahhh cmon now on the WII!?

Why not the 360 and PS3?

in my opinion, 360 got perfect dark, ps3 got...? and wii might be getting goldeneye

to ss, have you played shootees on the wii? it's way superior than the ps3 and 360. I haven't played shooters on the DS so I don't know about that, the only chances of it being a flop, is that activision is behind this
EvilMrChicken
EvilMrChicken
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:37 pm

WAY SUPERIOR? ROFLOLZOPTERCOPTER. Thats the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by AnAsianKid Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:07 pm

EvilMrChicken wrote:
AnAsianKid wrote:Ahhh cmon now on the WII!?

Why not the 360 and PS3?

in my opinion, 360 got perfect dark, ps3 got...? and wii might be getting goldeneye

to ss, have you played shootees on the wii? it's way superior than the ps3 and 360. I haven't played shooters on the DS so I don't know about that, the only chances of it being a flop, is that activision is behind this

I disagree with you on the Wii being better for shooters.
But this is just mostly opinion.

The only problem is...is that majority of gamers rather play on the ps3 and 360 for shooters
AnAsianKid
AnAsianKid
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilMrChicken Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:29 pm

Sonji wrote:WAY SUPERIOR? ROFLOLZOPTERCOPTER. Thats the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.

play red steel 2 then play mw2, the wii's pointer was made for shooters, I'd rather hold the wiimote like a gun rather than use sticks
EvilMrChicken
EvilMrChicken
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:24 pm

Oh, you mean that inaccurate thingy? Yeah.. I'll stick to my controller. And when the Wii was made, shooters weren't even in the library so I doubt it was ''made'' for shooters.
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilMrChicken Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:20 pm

Sonji wrote:Oh, you mean that inaccurate thingy? Yeah.. I'll stick to my controller. And when the Wii was made, shooters weren't even in the library so I doubt it was ''made'' for shooters.

innaccurate? ya...good luck with that
EvilMrChicken
EvilMrChicken
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by AnAsianKid Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:24 am

EvilMrChicken wrote:
Sonji wrote:Oh, you mean that inaccurate thingy? Yeah.. I'll stick to my controller. And when the Wii was made, shooters weren't even in the library so I doubt it was ''made'' for shooters.

innaccurate? ya...good luck with that

Well I've gone years with analog sticks and I've done just fine.

If I wanted controls similar to the Wii I'll play on PC with way better shooter games.
AnAsianKid
AnAsianKid
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:27 am

Yeah.
Idk why people say shooters are best on the Wii when they are worse imo.

Not only are they inaccurate, but, when you turn a certain way, it doesn't do that.
it just goes, left,right,up/down,diagonal.
that's it.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by AnAsianKid Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:29 am

Also the Wii pretty much has NO shooters.
Other than Multiplats and that half ass game called The Conduit that was suppose to surpass Killzone and Halo.
AnAsianKid
AnAsianKid
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilMrChicken Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:30 am

Zillah wrote:Yeah.
Idk why people say shooters are best on the Wii when they are worse imo.

Not only are they inaccurate, but, when you turn a certain way, it doesn't do that.
it just goes, left,right,up/down,diagonal.
that's it.

do you play with sensitivity at like -5? Lol, shooting GAMES are not the best but the controls are perfect, go play red steel 2 and reflex, conduit had controls down, and if you complained about controls, it's your own damn fault, you could change to your liking
EvilMrChicken
EvilMrChicken
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:00 am

Who.
Look at Sensitivity McAsshurt over here. Very Happy

Dude. I don't like it, it's my own opinion and preferences. And you call ME a fanboy?
LMFAO.

Blend your arm while your playing Reflex and see if it blends with you. lmfao!

McAsshurt, the pain!
HAHA.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by AnAsianKid Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:28 am

Flame Wars the Video Game

Round One FIGHT!
AnAsianKid
AnAsianKid
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilMrChicken Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:43 am

Zillah wrote:Who.
Look at Sensitivity McAsshurt over here. Very Happy

Dude. I don't like it, it's my own opinion and preferences. And you call ME a fanboy?
LMFAO.

Blend your arm while your playing Reflex and see if it blends with you. lmfao!

McAsshurt, the pain!
HAHA.

When did I say "Zillah, you are such a fanboy"? and if we ALL said "it's all opinion" there wouldn't even be a debate section
EvilMrChicken
EvilMrChicken
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:51 am

So you sit here and cuss, and dude, you were trying to say I was a fanboy ALL that one night when me you and YGT were on the chatbox.

I play GAMES.
If I don't like it, I don't like it.

The debate section is to what?
TO DEBATE.

There's no right/wrong.

I'm done.
I don't have to argue.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilMrChicken Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:55 am

Zillah wrote:So you sit here and cuss, and dude, you were trying to say I was a fanboy ALL that one night when me you and YGT were on the chatbox.

I play GAMES.
If I don't like it, I don't like it.

The debate section is to what?
TO DEBATE.

There's no right/wrong.

I'm done.
I don't have to argue.

ROFL when did I cuss? why don't you talk about the moment instead of the past? debate is opinion, not fact. I can say, Super Mario bros. 3 is better than Super Mario bros. 2, all opinion? of course
EvilMrChicken
EvilMrChicken
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackStigma Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:21 pm

I highly doubt this, not to mention that Rare is an MS first party dev and wouldn't develop on the Wii so they'd have to get someone else to do it which would be pretty gay, even if it's just a remake. Plus I doubt Activision would keep an FPS only on the Wii and DS.
BlackStigma
BlackStigma
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Teckno Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:08 pm

I dont understand you people (In my own opinion) have any of you played Metroid Prime Trilogy? I guess not, I can assure you that thats the best shooting ive ever experienced in my life.
Teckno
Teckno

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilMrChicken Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:43 pm

Teckno wrote:I dont understand you people (In my own opinion) have any of you played Metroid Prime Trilogy? I guess not, I can assure you that thats the best shooting ive ever experienced in my life.

Finally someone who has actually played a shooter on the wii >_>
EvilMrChicken
EvilMrChicken
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:08 pm

I'm sorry, Metroid is the only decent shooter on the Wii.
They need to bundle a classic controller with Goldeneye & Conduit or something man.

COD4 & W@W are 328801x better on PS3/360.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:41 pm

Zillah wrote:I'm sorry, Metroid is the only decent shooter on the Wii.
They need to bundle a classic controller with Goldeneye & Conduit or something man.

Well, W@W is of the highest quality when it's not in your console at all. Few developers actually give a shit about Wii shooters.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by AnAsianKid Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:41 am

TRF wrote:
Zillah wrote:I'm sorry, Metroid is the only decent shooter on the Wii.

Well, W@W is of the highest quality when it's not in your console at all. Few developers actually give a shit about Wii shooters.

Well I mean who would buy the wii version instead of the 360 or ps3 version?

Barely anyone
AnAsianKid
AnAsianKid
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down