Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New IP's From Devs

4 posters

Go down

New IP's From Devs Empty New IP's From Devs

Post by The ZGT.Masters Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:38 pm

What Genre do you expect from Insomniac's new IP? If they make a darn sports with EA :faceslap:
We kinda know Bungie is making a FPS.

What other Devs do you suspect of making a Multi-Plat?
The ZGT.Masters
The ZGT.Masters
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

New IP's From Devs Empty Re: New IP's From Devs

Post by Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:40 pm

sucker punch
quantic dreams
square enix
bioware
nintendo
you never know Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:19 pm

Quantic Dream is currently developing a Sci-Fi game called ''Horizons.'' It is about a troubled couple. Also, Heavy Rain is hitting the big screen. Square Enix is busy with Versus. I doubt BioWare has anything really. Maybe a Mass Effect 3. Sucker Punch is working on inFamous 2 (I think.) Maybe they might even officially announce Sly 4.
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilMrChicken Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:57 pm

(not multi-plat) all I can think of that nobody said is Retro Studios
EvilMrChicken
EvilMrChicken
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by The ZGT.Masters Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:01 pm

Sonji wrote:Quantic Dream is currently developing a Sci-Fi game called ''Horizons.'' It is about a troubled couple. Also, Heavy Rain is hitting the big screen. Square Enix is busy with Versus. I doubt BioWare has anything really. Maybe a Mass Effect 3. Sucker Punch is working on inFamous 2 (I think.) Maybe they might even officially announce Sly 4.

I like the one part were you mentioned MULTIPLATS.
Facepalm

If they announce a new Rock Band, fuck Rock & Roll, Metal, Indie, Alternative, whatever. Very Happy
The ZGT.Masters
The ZGT.Masters
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:14 pm

Zil-Meister wrote:
Sonji wrote:Quantic Dream is currently developing a Sci-Fi game called ''Horizons.'' It is about a troubled couple. Also, Heavy Rain is hitting the big screen. Square Enix is busy with Versus. I doubt BioWare has anything really. Maybe a Mass Effect 3. Sucker Punch is working on inFamous 2 (I think.) Maybe they might even officially announce Sly 4.

Facepalm

If they announce a new Rock Band, fuck Rock & Roll, Metal, Indie, Alternative, whatever. Very Happy

That post was to the OP who posted those developers. It was to state that those developers could not go multiplat anytime soon because they are busy with exclusives.
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by AnAsianKid Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:28 pm

Ugh just thinking about the exclusive companies making multiplats makes me sick.

Going multiplat IMO is bad since the 360 makes the game lose content and such.
AnAsianKid
AnAsianKid
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:34 pm

Sonji wrote:
Zil-Meister wrote:

Facepalm

That post was to the OP who posted those developers. It was to state that those developers could not go multiplat anytime soon because they are busy with exclusives.
YES BECAUSE EVERYONE KNOWS U CANT DEVELOP 2 GAMES AT THE SAME TIME Facepalm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down