Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of Duty Black Ops Beta

+4
solidstudios
CyberpunkCentral
Reaper
Pizzy3C
8 posters

Go down

Call of Duty Black Ops Beta Empty Call of Duty Black Ops Beta

Post by Pizzy3C Tue May 25, 2010 6:06 pm

http://www.thevideogametester.org/65/call-of-duty-black-ops-beta-confirmed-codes-leaked/

Team DX Coders - The very same people who cracked the key algorithm for Halo: Reach - Have made an announcement that they have found Beta keys for Call of Duty Black Ops. Team DX Coders have been known for the fact that they leaked Beta Keys for Halo: Reach before there was even a beta announcement, and it looks like it's the same again this time.

"They were in the same place we found Halo's ones, more or less. Microsoft isn't being too careful to hide the keys, but we expect that to change in the future. For now we will do the same thing we did with Reach, keep the keys under wraps until the Beta is fully announced, then share them."
As always, the hacking forum that Team DX Coders is a part of is in a furor over the news, especially considering the well known distribution of keys that occured for Reach. No doubt we will see them floating around the net the moment the Beta is properly announced. The hacking team gave the keys out to various high profile websites, as well as over their own forums and youtube.

Of course, could this all be a ploy by Activision to increase hype for the game? Doubtful, considering a release date is so far away. It would be far more likely to be the case if this occured just after E3. When trying to reach Activision for comment, I was stone walled at every turn. Focussing on developer Treyarch instead, they let out this little gem "We can't confirm that Black Ops will have a beta"

No mention of Sony or the PS3 for these codes? I swear to God if EA alienates the PS3 community with this BETA I'm off Call Of Duty forever. I've stuck with this franchise through all the 360>PS3 adds they did from COD4 to MW2 but this will be the last straw... :smash:
Pizzy3C
Pizzy3C
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty Black Ops Beta Empty Re: Call of Duty Black Ops Beta

Post by Reaper Tue May 25, 2010 8:59 pm

Call of Duty sucks now...i dont care if 360 gets a beta first, all it means is they find the bugs for us.
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by CyberpunkCentral Tue May 25, 2010 9:47 pm

I don't see how Black Ops is any different from the previous "Call of Duty" titles? Gameplay wise anyway.
CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

https://www.youtube.com/user/CyberpunkCentral?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Tue May 25, 2010 11:03 pm

CyberpunkCentral wrote:I don't see how Black Ops is any different from the previous "Call of Duty" titles? Gameplay wise anyway.

It won't be, same online, some new perks, few new guns and a different 4 hour campaign which will not doubt have a controversial level to create hype.

60 dollars please.

Call of Duty Black Ops Beta 348568
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by solidstudios Tue May 25, 2010 11:09 pm

I'd like to play the beat. get a feel if its different or not. but i think i already know what to expect
solidstudios
solidstudios

https://www.youtube.com/solidstudios98

Back to top Go down

Post by CyberpunkCentral Tue May 25, 2010 11:26 pm

Well i'm getting "Medal of Honor" instead. I REALLY need a good FPS game this year. Haven't brought a FPS title since "Killzone 2" launch about a year ago.

I was going to buy "Battlefield: Bad Company 2" but "Final Fantasy XIII" and "God of War III" came out the same month. So obviously i didn't have enough money to buy all three of them.
CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

https://www.youtube.com/user/CyberpunkCentral?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelX2 Tue May 25, 2010 11:35 pm

I don't give a crap about war games...there are alot of them.
NoelX2
NoelX2
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackStigma Tue May 25, 2010 11:38 pm

Do you guys know if this actually works? Cause WaW online wasn't a steaming pile of dogshit like MW1 or 2. I'd love to try the beta.
BlackStigma
BlackStigma
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilMrChicken Tue May 25, 2010 11:42 pm

CyberpunkCentral wrote:Well i'm getting "Medal of Honor" instead. I REALLY need a good FPS game this year. Haven't brought a FPS title since "Killzone 2" launch about a year ago.

I was going to buy "Battlefield: Bad Company 2" but "Final Fantasy XIII" and "God of War III" came out the same month. So obviously i didn't have enough money to buy all three of them.

I love how you put quotes over everything xD
EvilMrChicken
EvilMrChicken
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Tue May 25, 2010 11:59 pm

I would like to try the beta. I have a slight amount of hope for this game.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by solidstudios Wed May 26, 2010 12:10 am

BlackStigma wrote:Do you guys know if this actually works? Cause WaW online wasn't a steaming pile of dogshit like MW1 or 2. I'd love to try the beta.
i wouldn't say MW1 was a steaming pile of dog shit, but mw2 probably was. WaW was pretty decent though. hopefully Treyarch wont screw this up. plus they NEED to have a beta if they dont want the problems that mw2 had
solidstudios
solidstudios

https://www.youtube.com/solidstudios98

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down