Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God of War: Ghost of Sparta ANNOUNCED FOR THE PSP!!! (UPDATE)

+5
Redn0se
pspvampire
solidstudios
EvilMrChicken
Epzaos
9 posters

Go down

God of War: Ghost of Sparta ANNOUNCED FOR THE PSP!!! (UPDATE) Empty God of War: Ghost of Sparta ANNOUNCED FOR THE PSP!!! (UPDATE)

Post by Epzaos Tue May 04, 2010 1:22 pm

UPDATE: It had to do with the SpartansStandTall teaser site:
http://www.godofwar.com/spartansstandtall/

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/05/04/god-of-war-ghost-of-sparta-announced-for-psp/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=gow_sparta_050410

A new God of War game has been announced for the PSP through the Playstation Blog, it's called God of War: Ghost of Sparta.
The game is being developed by Ready at Dawn Studios, the same Studio that developed God of War: Chains of Olympus.
And yes the game is a prequel, it takes place after the events of God of War 1, it will also answer alot of questions about Kratos' tatto, scar and family.

Here are a few screenshots:

God of War: Ghost of Sparta ANNOUNCED FOR THE PSP!!! (UPDATE) 21kmp1j

God of War: Ghost of Sparta ANNOUNCED FOR THE PSP!!! (UPDATE) 2cerof8

God of War: Ghost of Sparta ANNOUNCED FOR THE PSP!!! (UPDATE) 11hw7b7

God of War: Ghost of Sparta ANNOUNCED FOR THE PSP!!! (UPDATE) 2r6fqj5
Epzaos
Epzaos
Forum Great

https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166

Back to top Go down

God of War: Ghost of Sparta ANNOUNCED FOR THE PSP!!! (UPDATE) Empty Re: God of War: Ghost of Sparta ANNOUNCED FOR THE PSP!!! (UPDATE)

Post by EvilMrChicken Tue May 04, 2010 10:54 pm

I really loved chains of olympus so this will be one of the few games that I will have for my psp
EvilMrChicken
EvilMrChicken
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

God of War: Ghost of Sparta ANNOUNCED FOR THE PSP!!! (UPDATE) Empty Re: God of War: Ghost of Sparta ANNOUNCED FOR THE PSP!!! (UPDATE)

Post by solidstudios Tue May 04, 2010 11:36 pm

must've been watching this site closely huh? looks cool
solidstudios
solidstudios

https://www.youtube.com/solidstudios98

Back to top Go down

Post by pspvampire Mon May 24, 2010 6:59 pm

It looks really impressive for a handheld. I'm sure even the 3DS wont top this Silly
pspvampire
pspvampire
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Redn0se Tue May 25, 2010 8:31 pm

pspvampire wrote:It looks really impressive for a handheld. I'm sure even the 3DS wont top this Silly
3DS = console GOW = game Fanboy...... Very Happy
Redn0se
Redn0se
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by AlliDfense Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:29 am

EvilMrChicken wrote:I really loved chains of olympus so this will be one of the few games that I will have for my psp

im working my way threw gow:chains of olympus amazing game since its on a handheld deft will be downloading this for my pspGO when it comes out.
AlliDfense
AlliDfense
Fanboy

https://www.youtube.com/user/FakeConsoleWar

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:59 am

Bluenose wrote:
pspvampire wrote:It looks really impressive for a handheld. I'm sure even the 3DS wont top this Silly

All 3DS does is give you the illusion of it being 3D. Besides that, its nothing for than a DSi.
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Redn0se Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:16 pm

Sonji wrote:
Bluenose wrote:

All 3DS does is give you the illusion of it being 3D. Besides that, its nothing for than a DSi.
Facepalm
Well thats just ONE feature they released, there will be alot more.
It will also be as powerful as the GameCube.
That was very fanboyish of you.
Redn0se
Redn0se
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:01 pm

Nintendo has not stated that there will be anything more besides that. I'm not buying a new console that gives me the illusion of 3D. Not only that, but it will probably be overpriced as well. And its name is the 3DS. If thats how far the 3D goes, its not very 3D is it?
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Redn0se Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:09 pm

Sonji wrote:Nintendo has not stated that there will be anything more besides that. I'm not buying a new console that gives me the illusion of 3D. Not only that, but it will probably be overpriced as well. And its name is the 3DS. If thats how far the 3D goes, its not very 3D is it?
You are judging something that has just been announced! Obviously Nintendo hasn't stated much, what company does? Its just been announced.
How would you know it would be overpriced? Nintendo never overprices ANYTHING.
Redn0se
Redn0se
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:16 pm

I am judging something that Nintendo has already said. Have you seen the usage of it? You can surely find it. Instead of it being 3D it tracks the motion of your head so it gives you the illusion. I said it will probably be overpriced because its ''3D''. In case you haven't noticed, all 3D products are overpriced. On top of it all, even if it is an illusion, Nintendo would be stupid not to overprice this. When mom's see this, what will they think? ''Wow, its portable and its 3D! This is a good present for my son.'' Hell, I would overprice it.
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Redn0se Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:30 pm

Sonji wrote:I am judging something that Nintendo has already said. Have you seen the usage of it? You can surely find it. Instead of it being 3D it tracks the motion of your head so it gives you the illusion. I said it will probably be overpriced because its ''3D''. In case you haven't noticed, all 3D products are overpriced. On top of it all, even if it is an illusion, Nintendo would be stupid not to overprice this. When mom's see this, what will they think? ''Wow, its portable and its 3D! This is a good present for my son.'' Hell, I would overprice it.
You are completely changing the subject, I said that how could you say the 3DS will just be and DSI with 3D, when you barely know anything about it?? Its simple dont judge something that hasn't been released.
Redn0se
Redn0se
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelus the Wraith Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:35 pm

Bluenose wrote:Nintendo never overprices ANYTHING.

....Is there more than one Nintendo?
Angelus the Wraith
Angelus the Wraith
PS3 Nation Greats

http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Redn0se Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:49 pm

Angelus the Wraith wrote:
Bluenose wrote:Nintendo never overprices ANYTHING.

....Is there more than one Nintendo?
What????????????????? :?:
Redn0se
Redn0se
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:44 pm

The DSXL was overpriced through the roof. Don't say Nintendo doesn't overprice anything.

Last edited by Sonji on Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:16 pm

The 3DS really looks like a gimmick. I don't need a handheld 3D experience anyway. The only reason I want one is because of the vastly improved hardware. The hardware was improved to accommodate the 3D, but it can also be used to create better-looking games.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by Redn0se Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:29 pm

Sonji wrote:The 3DXL was overpriced through the roof. Don't say Nintendo doesn't overprice anything.
190$ is overpriced?
Like i said in my previous comment thats not the point, the subject is whether you can judge something that has just been announced.
Redn0se
Redn0se
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Redn0se Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:35 pm

TRF wrote:The 3DS really looks like a gimmick. I don't need a handheld 3D experience anyway. The only reason I want one is because of the vastly improved hardware. The hardware was improved to accommodate the 3D, but it can also be used to create better-looking games.
Im hoping they make a Super Smash Bros for it because of the improved hardware.
Redn0se
Redn0se
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:05 pm

hell yeah hopefully it will be longer than chains of olympus and have a more diverse side of fights like GOW 3

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:51 pm

Bluenose wrote:
Sonji wrote:The 3DXL was overpriced through the roof. Don't say Nintendo doesn't overprice anything.
190$ is overpriced?
Like i said in my previous comment thats not the point, the subject is whether you can judge something that has just been announced.

Because its a fact that it is just an illusion. You can look this up.
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Redn0se Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:01 pm

Sonji wrote:
Bluenose wrote:
190$ is overpriced?

Because its a fact that it is just an illusion. You can look this up.
Sigh...
Ok its an illusion BUT the Hardware improves tremendously! Much better GPU CPU Graphics etc.
Illusion or not it will pretty neat.
Redn0se
Redn0se
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:03 pm

But the main selling point is an illusion! For Christ's sake they should have called it the DS2.
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Redn0se Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:14 am

Sonji wrote:But the main selling point is an illusion! For Christ's sake they should have called it the DS2.
For gods sake, This is what YOU said "All 3DS does is give you the illusion of it being 3D. Besides that, its nothing for than a DSi." And i happily replied to that. I was never denying that the main selling point is the 3D! I just said that you are being biased basing features out of very little details! Yet you keep changing the point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad
Redn0se
Redn0se
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelus the Wraith Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:51 pm

Sonji, Bluenose GTFO of this thread! Nice!
Angelus the Wraith
Angelus the Wraith
PS3 Nation Greats

http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:01 pm

Bluenose wrote:
Sonji wrote:But the main selling point is an illusion! For Christ's sake they should have called it the DS2.
For gods sake, This is what YOU said "All 3DS does is give you the illusion of it being 3D. Besides that, its nothing for than a DSi." And i happily replied to that. I was never denying that the main selling point is the 3D! I just said that you are being biased basing features out of very little details! Yet you keep changing the point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad

I never said you were denying it. I'm basing something off of what has already been stated.

/Back on topic

Lets hope this game doesn't blow..
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down