Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just got back from town

4 posters

Go down

just got back from town Empty just got back from town

Post by Zenbloke Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:06 pm

In the middel of Edinburgh ninty have placed a temp billding witch houses a bunch of 3DS's the verdict no bad the 3D is decent it has some of the same tricks as NGP but ultimately it's just more gimicks the NGP is just going to kick it's arse end of.
Zenbloke
Zenbloke
Fanboy

http://dances-with-trousers.cabanova.com/

Back to top Go down

just got back from town Empty Re: just got back from town

Post by XenoReaver Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:26 pm

The NGP will be dominated, It's releasing to late and it's going to cost too much, that 3d gimmick will outsell a powerhouse. Wait and see.
XenoReaver
XenoReaver
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by CyberpunkCentral Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:48 pm

XenoReaver wrote:The NGP will be dominated, It's releasing to late and it's going to cost too much, that 3d gimmick will outsell a powerhouse. Wait and see.

He's speaking in a gamers perspective. NOT Kotick.
CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

https://www.youtube.com/user/CyberpunkCentral?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

Post by XenoReaver Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:59 pm

CyberpunkCentral wrote:
XenoReaver wrote:The NGP will be dominated, It's releasing to late and it's going to cost too much, that 3d gimmick will outsell a powerhouse. Wait and see.

From a gamers perspective I agree, But there won't be a gamers perspective if it fails as hard as I'm expecting.
XenoReaver
XenoReaver
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:16 pm

XenoReaver wrote:
CyberpunkCentral wrote:

From a gamers perspective I agree, But there won't be a gamers perspective if it fails as hard as I'm expecting.

Everyone's entitled to an opinion, but that's harsh? You're excepting it to fail??
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by CyberpunkCentral Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:30 pm

XenoReaver wrote:
CyberpunkCentral wrote:

Well compare to the 3DS... maybe. But I highly doubt it's going to fail as hard as you're making it out to be. Sony has learn from their mistakes with the PS3. They won't make all of those same mistakes again.
CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

https://www.youtube.com/user/CyberpunkCentral?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

Post by XenoReaver Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:28 am

CyberpunkCentral wrote:
XenoReaver wrote:
CyberpunkCentral wrote:

Well compare to the 3DS... maybe. But I highly doubt it's going to fail as hard as you're making it out to be. Sony has learn from their mistakes with the PS3. They won't make all of those same mistakes again.
I hope you are correct.
XenoReaver
XenoReaver
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenbloke Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:42 am

sorry whats Kotick?
by the way at least if you twist your wrist a bit the screen on the NGP still looks ok but do this on the 3DS and well it goes badly it all looks weird plus it gave my wife a headacke just on screens alone tiny 3DS or huge 5 inch OLED plus the PSP back catalog is big and the big N are famous for nakering you for format on portabels you could put gb games in a gba but the by the second gen ds no old carts could go in I reccon 3DS carts only and it will be interesting to see how well movies work in the 3DS whilest even thowe the PSP's UMD was copyabel the films looked pritty decent to sum up Nintendo gimmics Sony high end tec you get what you pay for.
Zenbloke
Zenbloke
Fanboy

http://dances-with-trousers.cabanova.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down