Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear Admins please stay the fuck away from my posts, thank you :)

3 posters

:: The Nation :: Feedback

Go down

Dear Admins please stay the fuck away from my posts, thank you :) Empty Dear Admins please stay the fuck away from my posts, thank you :)

Post by txtman8094 Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:33 pm

I am certain that everyone on this site would appreciate it if the members posted comments instead you admins coming on our posts and locking them down, this is why I like XBR a little better you guys lock down shit for everything, I am freaking sure than Generation7 forums get more flame wars and they don't constantly and sensitively (like you admins) lock down the sites, so stay the fuck away and thank you for reading Very Happy I hope this one doesn't get locked down, but I'm pretty sure it is because EVERYONE knows how sensitive you admins are
txtman8094
txtman8094
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

https://www.youtube.com/txtman8094

Back to top Go down

Dear Admins please stay the fuck away from my posts, thank you :) Empty Re: Dear Admins please stay the fuck away from my posts, thank you :)

Post by TRF Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:35 pm

Flame wars are bad. If the G7 staff doesn't want to lock those kinds of thread, that's their prerogative. It's none of my business how Sonji and Teckno handle their site because it's their site, not mine.

Now I'm going to lock this thread because you hurt my feelings.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Dear Admins please stay the fuck away from my posts, thank you :) Empty Re: Dear Admins please stay the fuck away from my posts, thank you :)

Post by Zillah Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:56 pm

LOL TRF.

You wanna know why? Cause that's G7. That's XBR. Not the nation.

When a thread, about an uncoming game turns into:
"fuck your opinions."
"*picture from google about homosexuaity* it's a fact"
"you suck"

Then guess what? It gets locked. So maybe if you don't make R DESE GFX BETTUR ON PS3 R WHADD?!, then maybe flame wars will calm down.

Just my 2 cents.
Thanks for the feedback though.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down