Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nice Job guys, you made the site worse than it is

4 posters

:: The Nation :: Feedback

Go down

Nice Job guys, you made the site worse than it is Empty Nice Job guys, you made the site worse than it is

Post by txtman8094 Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:55 am

The update for the ranking system is cool, but removing the fanboys section is probably the reason that killed. You make a forum called PS3 Nation and then you shut off the section where the PS3 fanboys go there and complain about the Xbox 360 fanboys or just people talking "about the idiocies of fanboys'" right Zillah? I thought this was PS3 Nation not PS3, but you cannot complain about Xbox 360 Nation (I don't complain btw, its hilarious to see others complain). One more thing I find it funny how the description of the section said "talk about the idiocies of fanboys'" and when you did a certain someone leaves a reply saying "Boo-Hoo" and locks down the thread lol. Why lock it down when they are following what the description said XD. Plus I hate seeing Kevin Butler's face and the color of this forum is how do I put this sensetively... GAY!
txtman8094
txtman8094
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

https://www.youtube.com/txtman8094

Back to top Go down

Nice Job guys, you made the site worse than it is Empty Re: Nice Job guys, you made the site worse than it is

Post by Pizzy3C Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:39 am

eh, I'm just upset I can't find "The Rate the song Above you Thread."
Pizzy3C
Pizzy3C
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Nice Job guys, you made the site worse than it is Empty Re: Nice Job guys, you made the site worse than it is

Post by adro Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:18 pm

i got to say that I hate the new colors too, and the logo with KB isn't done very well imo
adro
adro
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:37 pm

Stop bringing up my name when I didn't lock the forum down son. (-__-Wink
The ones we locked down were, "Luk at tha republick! Stupid Fanboys! I hate them! Don't you?"
Yes, we're more mature than to post like that. SORRY.
I'm about to ADD the fanboys section back, seeing as how it added laughter to my day.

About the new design, if ENOUGH people don't like it, then I'll change it back to the way it was. However, i'm changing that ranking system back to the old way for sure. That was much better than the gay stuff now.

I'm also working on getting new members, and new positions, since i've been getting A LOT of Pm's.
Thank you for the feedback!
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by txtman8094 Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:10 am

Zillah wrote:Stop bringing up my name when I didn't lock the forum down son. (-__-Wink
The ones we locked down were, "Luk at tha republick! Stupid Fanboys! I hate them! Don't you?"
Yes, we're more mature than to post like that. SORRY.
I'm about to ADD the fanboys section back, seeing as how it added laughter to my day.

About the new design, if ENOUGH people don't like it, then I'll change it back to the way it was. However, i'm changing that ranking system back to the old way for sure. That was much better than the gay stuff now.

I'm also working on getting new members, and new positions, since i've been getting A LOT of Pm's.
Thank you for the feedback!

Its cool, I just needed to get your attention was all Very Happy and about the ranking system, the old one was gayer than the new one, sure you could change it again, but not to the old one Silly you could possibly base it on a PS3 game or something from the Playstation family since the forum is dedicated to that.

Last edited by txtman8094 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:15 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling Mistakes)
txtman8094
txtman8094
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

https://www.youtube.com/txtman8094

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down