Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamestop: Illegal business practices.

+4
SlySonji™
Invincible
CyberpunkCentral
DarkSwarm85
8 posters

Go down

Gamestop: Illegal business practices. Empty Gamestop: Illegal business practices.

Post by DarkSwarm85 Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:05 am

DarkSwarm85
DarkSwarm85
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Gamestop: Illegal business practices. Empty Re: Gamestop: Illegal business practices.

Post by DarkSwarm85 Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:05 am

In a nutshell, it is illegal to charge full price for a game if the shrink wrap is removed.
DarkSwarm85
DarkSwarm85
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Gamestop: Illegal business practices. Empty Re: Gamestop: Illegal business practices.

Post by CyberpunkCentral Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:17 pm

I hate Gamestop!
CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

https://www.youtube.com/user/CyberpunkCentral?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

Post by Invincible Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:22 pm

I don't really care that the shrink wrap is removed. I just hate that they put a big ugly sticker on the case. I never go to gamestop unless it's a day one release so my games from them have always still been in the shrink wrap.
Invincible
Invincible
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:12 pm

Best Buy.

Bitches.
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by CyberpunkCentral Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:12 pm

Amazon > Best Buy
CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:32 pm

CyberpunkCentral wrote:Amazon > Best Buy

Does Amazon have 4 Year Warranty deals that let you return your purchase for full price in the span of 4 years?
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by CyberpunkCentral Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:40 pm

SlySonji™️ wrote:

Does Amazon have 4 Year Warranty deals that let you return your purchase for full price in the span of 4 years?

I DUNNO?

But it is a lot cheaper to buy things on Amazon than in Best Buy Smile
CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by chobo500 Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:12 pm

SlySonji™ wrote:

do you really need one?

chobo500
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by MEGAlan Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:54 am

chobo500 wrote:
SlySonji™ wrote:

do you really need one?

I did. I bought an HDTV 3 years ago and it broke on me so I returned it and got a new one.

Fucking. Amazing.
MEGAlan
MEGAlan
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Padders Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:28 pm

I mostly buy from GAME now since they offer discounts when you bulid up the points.
Padders
Padders
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Invincible Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:21 pm

MEGAlan wrote:
chobo500 wrote:
SlySonji™ wrote:

do you really need one?

I did. I bought an HDTV 3 years ago and it broke on me so I returned it and got a new one.

Fucking. Amazing.

I did the same thing with a HDTV I bought at Best Buy. Best of all the new TV was way better then the old one. But I think we're talking games here, not TVs.
Invincible
Invincible
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by chobo500 Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:41 pm

Invincible wrote:
MEGAlan wrote:
chobo500 wrote:
SlySonji™ wrote:

do you really need one?

Fucking. Amazing.

I did the same thing with a HDTV I bought at Best Buy. Best of all the new TV was way better then the old one. But I think we're talking games here, not TVs.

that was my point.

chobo500
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Teckno Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:43 am

I'm sorry, I have to add to the Best Buy discussion. THEIR WARRANTY DEALS ARE ORGASMIC. Twisted Evil
Teckno
Teckno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down