Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help with NAT type 3

2 posters

Go down

Help with NAT type 3 Empty Help with NAT type 3

Post by txtman8094 Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:20 pm

If you have NAT type 1 or 2 this isn't meant for you. People with NAT type 3 experience problems with voice chatting and for some games online mode doesn't even work so what you do is find the IP address on your Playstation 3 (you have to have UpNp open/on btw) and go to DMZ, enable/open depending on our router and then enter you IP for the Playstation 3. For some thats all it takes, if still no luck call your router manufacturer and have them open ports for the Virtual servers/Open Ports/New Ports depending on your router for you Playstation 3 and DON'T put PS3 when opening ports, because some of the newer routers easily open ports if you type in Playstation 3, because they have support for it at least mine did lol so yeah if none of these worked for you you may have to restart your router, restore factory settings, replace or get a new router.
txtman8094
txtman8094
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

https://www.youtube.com/txtman8094

Back to top Go down

Help with NAT type 3 Empty Re: Help with NAT type 3

Post by igame Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:06 pm

I did everything i could possibly do to get rid of NAT type 3 and it didn't work, so i called costumer service and they told me they would charge me just to help me out with that.

Screw you Frontier
igame
igame
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by txtman8094 Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:50 am

igame wrote:I did everything i could possibly do to get rid of NAT type 3 and it didn't work, so i called costumer service and they told me they would charge me just to help me out with that.

Screw you Frontier

I need to know who is your router manufacturer and whether you have a "N" or "G" router and if they said they would charge you for the customer service, it doesn't sound fair I've had a "G" router for 4 years and they still helped me out with the problem and when I upgraded to "N" wireless I had this problem, but I got rid of it, if you can't find anything then I suggest you upgrade to a belkin (my preference) or linksys router, they are way easier to operate, please PM me if your problem continues and cheers lets hope it'll eventually be ok for you Smile
txtman8094
txtman8094
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

https://www.youtube.com/txtman8094

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down