Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I tried Kinect today

2 posters

Go down

So I tried Kinect today Empty So I tried Kinect today

Post by Invincible Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:23 am

Best Buy had a display set up with Dance Central. I refused to play the game so I told it, "Xbox, dashboard" and it actually took me strait to it. Pretty neat. I was starting to get excited, but then I tried to navigate the menus with my hand and it was a very laggy experience. Often, the cursor would completely disappear and leave me waving my hand around looking like a fool. I also noticed I had to be standing a good distance from the camera. About 2-3 more feet more then PS Move requires. I would have to rearrange my entire living room to get enough space. It's ashame they didn't have Kinect Adventures running so I could get a better idea of the gameplay. As of right now, I'm not impressed enough to spend $150 on it and move all my furniture around. Maybe when these hybrid games start coming out that let you use both the camera and controller, I might become more interested.
Invincible
Invincible
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

So I tried Kinect today Empty Re: So I tried Kinect today

Post by CyberpunkCentral Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:42 am

Microsoft will probably improve the lag with controllers. Similar to the PlayStation Move.
CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

https://www.youtube.com/user/CyberpunkCentral?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down