Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't give a shit about what you say, Wind Waker was a fucking great game.

+2
TRF
SlySonji™
6 posters

Go down

I don't give a shit about what you say, Wind Waker was a fucking great game. Empty I don't give a shit about what you say, Wind Waker was a fucking great game.

Post by SlySonji™ Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:49 pm

Anyone play The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker and didn't like it because it was ''childish''? Why did this game receive so much hate from fans all over? It was an amazing game.

Discuss.
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

I don't give a shit about what you say, Wind Waker was a fucking great game. Empty Re: I don't give a shit about what you say, Wind Waker was a fucking great game.

Post by TRF Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:59 pm

There are people in this world who didn't like Wind Waker?
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

I don't give a shit about what you say, Wind Waker was a fucking great game. Empty Re: I don't give a shit about what you say, Wind Waker was a fucking great game.

Post by Jamin Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:03 am

I didn't like Wind Waker. It seemed too fun and perfect of a game, so I had to destroy my copy so that I could still appreciate all my other games.
Jamin
Jamin
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezio Auditore Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:32 pm

Jamin wrote:I didn't like Wind Waker. It seemed too fun and perfect of a game, so I had to destroy my copy so that I could still appreciate all my other games.

QFT x1000000

Anyway, Wind Waker is probably my second favorite Zelda game. With #1 being Ocarina of Time. The Wind Waker was an amazing game. the soundtrack is just simply fantastic.
Ezio Auditore
Ezio Auditore
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by solidstudios Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:37 am

I thought it was amazing. I guess I'm the only person who enjoyed sailing from place to place. I thought exploring the Great Sea was very fun. The dungeons were well designed too
solidstudios
solidstudios

https://www.youtube.com/solidstudios98

Back to top Go down

Post by Teckno Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:46 pm

Who even said that? o.0
Teckno
Teckno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down