Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time Review

+3
TRF
XenoReaver
yonny616
7 posters

Go down

Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time Review Empty Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time Review

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:53 pm

Developer(s) Insomniac Games
Publisher(s) Sony Computer Entertainment
Genre(s) Action-adventure, Platformer
Mode(s) Single-player
Release date(s)

* NA October 27, 2009
* EU November 4, 2009
* AUS November 5, 2009
* UK November 6, 2009

Story

How to start this review off? well with the story of course you wankers!

Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time continues directly after the events of quest for booty and ends the fututre trilogy. Like any old ratchet and clank game this game is full of many humouros moments and jokes that never get old! The story really ends the future trilogy on the a good note and many new characters are introduced such as another lombax who is a friend of ratchets father known as azimuth and recurring characters such as qwark, lawrence and nefarious. For any ratchet and clank fan this game is a MUST HAVE for the story alone and even if this is your first Ratchet game you will get sucked up in this wonderous story. The game has many epic and tense moments even being U rated such as when you find out that clank may be leaving ratchet forever.

Story - 9.8

Graphics

Simply put it this games art style and detail and graphics overall make it look like one of the best games of this generation. When you zoom in you can see the high quality textures and it really show's that insomniac put a lot of effort in to this game and it really is a very beautiful game. Ratchet and Azimuth look so detailed and their fur just looks fantastic. This doesnt change the fact that other character slook fucking fantastic as well such as the enemies or clank! Your surroundings are also very detailed and look gorgeous and stunning and really beautiful. In my eyes this game is more graphically beautiful than killzone 2 or halo reach.

Graphics - 10

Audio

The voice acting in this game is superb and you can really feel the motion in the voices of the characters and they always seem to fit in so perfectly! The voice acting is top notch and it always add to the atmosphere in tense moments or when they are telling jokes and all the old voice actors are in this game! The soundtrack however is not so memorable, well actually i dont remeber how any of the fucking soundtrack's went apart from the gimlick valley one which is burnt in to my head due to how fucking amazing it was.

Audio - 9

Gameplay&Replay Value

The gameplay is pretty similar to all the other ratchet games but dont fix it, if it aint broken! The games platforming moments are pretty much like all the other ratchet games (fun if you dont suck dick and frustrating if your gay). There are some new gameplay mechanics however such as when you play as clank in the great clock you get a time sceptor and wave it around and fix things and hit enemies. There are also time puzzles you must solve. For Ratchet there is a load of new weapons and some modified older weapons and new armour. one of the new gadgets is the hover boots which are very useful. After you have beaten the game you can go around and finish of some of the side missions or missions you skipped or try your luck at the arcade or agorian arena. you can also try and obtain other trophies or try a challenge mode playthrough with exclusive guns. there is also a new spaceship segment in the game where you control which planet you go to and fight enemy space ships. This game is pretty free roam and after you beat it you can do whatever you like such as collect zoni or go to the insomniac museum.

Gameplay&Replay Value - 9.9

Overall Score - 9.9/10

Last edited by tahmdick on Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time Review Empty Re: Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time Review

Post by yonny616 Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:01 pm

Short but good review Nice!
yonny616
yonny616
Forum Great

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrYonny616

Back to top Go down

Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time Review Empty Re: Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time Review

Post by XenoReaver Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:02 pm

That was horrible dick, leave now like you promised.
XenoReaver
XenoReaver
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:03 pm

XenoTorment wrote:That was horrible dick, leave now like you promised.
ok i left the chat

Back to top Go down

Post by XenoReaver Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:04 pm

tahmdick wrote:
XenoTorment wrote:That was horrible dick, leave now like you promised.
ok i left the chat
Damn you.
XenoReaver
XenoReaver
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:13 pm

I love this game. I really do need to finish. I rage quit too much and miss out on too many good games.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by Teckno Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:33 pm

Where'd you you get the grammar transplant?
Teckno
Teckno

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:35 pm

i dont care what u guys say about my grammar cause im in top set yr 10 for english and your not! not to mention on my speaking assesment i got a/a*

Back to top Go down

Post by Teckno Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:36 pm

tahmdick wrote:i dont care what u guys say about my grammar cause im in top set yr 10 for english and your not! not to mention on my speaking assesment i got a/a*
Wow, I'm impressed Nice!
Teckno
Teckno

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:07 pm

yeah im pretty dope

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:53 pm

This is CLEARLY a troll review. Laughing
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:23 pm

lol that mod at the 360 republic is the most fanboyish 360 fanboy ever

Back to top Go down

Post by chobo500 Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:37 pm

tahmdick wrote:lol that mod at the 360 republic is the most fanboyish 360 fanboy ever

Which one? master chief?

chobo500
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:38 pm

chobo500 wrote:
tahmdick wrote:lol that mod at the 360 republic is the most fanboyish 360 fanboy ever

Which one? master chief?
arbytetris or something

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoney Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:46 pm

Why do you type like an idiot in general yet when you do a review your spelling and grammar are fine.
Stoney
Stoney
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by AlliDfense Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:51 am

i just got this the other day surprisingly a really good game. good review.
AlliDfense
AlliDfense
Fanboy

https://www.youtube.com/user/FakeConsoleWar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down