Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Backwards Compatability Help.

3 posters

Go down

Backwards Compatability Help. Empty Backwards Compatability Help.

Post by xxDEATH METALxx Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:02 am

Backwards Compatability Help. 59877-largeBackwards Compatability Help. 51DS3AA28JL._SL500_AA300_

I wan't to play these 2 games on my 360, but i can't because it says i need to download an update.

Someone told me the update was on a disc? Im not sure where to get this disc from?

Any help appreciated.
xxDEATH METALxx
xxDEATH METALxx
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Backwards Compatability Help. Empty Re: Backwards Compatability Help.

Post by HellJumper Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:05 pm

You just go on Live,put the disc in a,d then it will ask you if you want to update it.Obviously press yes.

I had to do this when I got Morrowind GOTY
HellJumper
HellJumper
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by xxDEATH METALxx Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:16 pm

HellJumper wrote:You just go on Live,put the disc in a,d then it will ask you if you want to update it.Obviously press yes.

Oh, well i put the disc in and it comes up with an error that says this game is not supported on your Xbox 360 console. An update may be available at xbox.com. I wen't there and it says you need to be connected to Live which iam and there is an update from Live. But i don't know how to access this update?
xxDEATH METALxx
xxDEATH METALxx
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:35 pm

xxDEATH METALxx wrote:
HellJumper wrote:You just go on Live,put the disc in a,d then it will ask you if you want to update it.Obviously press yes.

Oh, well i put the disc in and it comes up with an error that says this game is not supported on your Xbox 360 console. An update may be available at xbox.com. I wen't there and it says you need to be connected to Live which iam and there is an update from Live. But i don't know how to access this update?
Some games just aren't compatible with the Xbox 360, and there may not even be an update to add them to the B/C library.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down