Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transferring Data.

4 posters

Go down

Transferring Data. Empty Transferring Data.

Post by xxDEATH METALxx Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:47 pm

Hi, im wondering if anyone can help me. I want to transfer my data from my 80gb PS3 to my 60gb, but it keeps saying i need free space. I kept trying and trying by deleting most of my data. In the end i completely formatted the whole hard drive, but that message keeps coming up. Any help or suggestions? Thanks.
xxDEATH METALxx
xxDEATH METALxx
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Transferring Data. Empty Re: Transferring Data.

Post by Teckno Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:20 pm

How much data are you sending to your 60gb one? Because if its 61+ gb worth of data transferring it obviously wont work even if your whole hard drive is clean.
Teckno
Teckno

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:24 pm

This section is for help regarding the site. I'm moving this to the PS3 Hardware section.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:58 am

Your 60GB PS3 probably only had like 51GB to start with...i cant remember the reason for this but at the end of the day its gay.

Check how much free space is left on your 60GB first and then see how much data you can move.
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down