Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ps2 is still beatin Ps3 and 360

+11
Reaper
SlySonji™
NoelX2
Angelus the Wraith
EvilMrChicken
Zillah
BlackStigma
AnAsianKid
xxDEATH METALxx
TRF
Franko
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ps2 is still beatin Ps3 and 360 - Page 2 Empty Re: Ps2 is still beatin Ps3 and 360

Post by BlackStigma Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:01 pm

Zillah wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Reaper wrote:My PS2 is a beast...countless hours playing Socom 2, Battlefield 2, Killzone, Medal of Honour, Mercenaries, Grand Theft Auto and ive never had any problems ever....just like my PS3 Ps2 is still beatin Ps3 and 360 - Page 2 537690
You played the original KillZone on your PS2.....
That game was horrid.

I know.I just bought it a few weeks ago(very cheap price) and it sucked so bad.

Yeah.
You said you judge a game off of reviews. Almost all gamers/All Reviews said Killzone was asshole.
So....Why get it? Scratching Head
Just asking.

(I'm comparing it to 2.)

He only said "very cheap price" and he put () around it, I think he already explained why he bought it. It could also have something to do with the second being AAA and trying to find out how the first one was.
BlackStigma
BlackStigma
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Ps2 is still beatin Ps3 and 360 - Page 2 Empty Re: Ps2 is still beatin Ps3 and 360

Post by Zillah Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:32 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Zillah wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Reaper wrote:My PS2 is a beast...countless hours playing Socom 2, Battlefield 2, Killzone, Medal of Honour, Mercenaries, Grand Theft Auto and ive never had any problems ever....just like my PS3 Ps2 is still beatin Ps3 and 360 - Page 2 537690
That game was horrid.

Yeah.
You said you judge a game off of reviews. Almost all gamers/All Reviews said Killzone was asshole.
Just asking.

(I'm comparing it to 2.)

He only said "very cheap price" and he put () around it, I think he already explained why he bought it. It could also have something to do with the second being AAA and trying to find out how the first one was.

Like HE SAID ; Reviews.
It was cheap. Jew. ROFL
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:43 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Zillah wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Teckno wrote:
That game was horrid.

Yeah.
Just asking.

(I'm comparing it to 2.)

I don't get why people buy bad games if they're cheap. A bad game is a bad game, regardless of price.

Also, I played a little Just Cause (which I played a few years back and hated) recently to see how improved Just Cause 2 was over it.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by Teckno Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:21 am

TRF wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Zillah wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Teckno wrote:
That game was horrid.

Yeah.
Just asking.

(I'm comparing it to 2.)

I don't get why people buy bad games if they're cheap. A bad game is a bad game, regardless of price.

Also, I played a little Just Cause (which I played a few years back and hated) recently to see how improved Just Cause 2 was over it.
Well, since its a game that begins an amazing franchise.... Im not surprised he bought it.
Teckno
Teckno

Back to top Go down

Post by Invincible Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:02 am

My PS2 is turning 9 this year and still works. But I know people who had problems with their fat models. I've been lucky, I guess.

I still play it from time to time. Havent bought a new game for it in years, though.
Invincible
Invincible
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by HellJumper Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:04 pm

i got killzone 1 because I was rather bored that month and thought id try Killzone 1 out.I did see the reviews but nonetheless,I thought the intro of the game I saw on youtube was epic so it helped convince me get this game.I only rely on reviews if im unsure about the game or skeptic about it,I know killzone 1 wasnt a wonderful game but ive heard peopel say it was good(like jubjub at the XR)

In the end,I wasted my momney.The graphical glitches in the games are just horrible.But atleast I only wasted $5
HellJumper
HellJumper
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by gow Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:32 pm

I hope that GG bundles KZ1 with KZ3 it would be awsome
gow
gow
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum