Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tonight at 9:00EST

Go down

Tonight at 9:00EST Empty Tonight at 9:00EST

Post by Pizzy3C Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:20 pm

We have the MLG MW2 Online Pro Circuit Championship match...
4th seeded Influence face surprising 14th seeded Rush in the Final. These 2 teams met in the winner's bracket final and after being sent down to the loser's bracket Rush made quick work of Next Threat 3-1 to get back at Influence. Because these 2 teams met earlier the Finals start where the previous match left off, Influence won 3-2... So if needed there could be a total of 6 maps played, best of 11 is another way to say it...
Maps and Game modes are:
Map 6::Capture the Flag - Terminal
Map 7::Search and Destroy - Invasion
Map 8::Demolition - Scrapyard
Map 9::Capture the Flag - Highrise
Map 10::Search and Destroy - Karachi
Map 11::Demolition - Invasion
I encourage anyone who likes the COD series to take a look, even if ur not an mw2 fan because of the noob crutches (me) this is worth a view as MLG takes all of that out. You'll see some great gameplay and no camping (S&D Excluded)- But to hardcore COD/Counterstrike fans like me S&D is one of the most exciting game types for all the strategies that go into it...
Anyway thought I'd give the heads up and you may see me in next season's Circuit Wink Just need a couple more players and you'll be seeing Pizzy3C on MLG Live!!!!!!!

http://live.mlgpro.com/

U can also watch past matched including the previous Rush vs Influence match while u wait Smile
Although I doubt anyone from these forums really gives a hoot I like watching competitive gaming so I advertise it...Tonight at 9:00EST OPCMW2_604
Pizzy3C
Pizzy3C
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Tonight at 9:00EST Empty Re: Tonight at 9:00EST

Post by Pizzy3C Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:39 am

ToX Influence dominated- Grats to them... OPCE#2 here I come
Pizzy3C
Pizzy3C
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: