Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

top 10 E3 rumours

+3
TRF
SlySonji™
EvilMrChicken
7 posters

Go down

top 10 E3 rumours Empty top 10 E3 rumours

Post by Guest Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:02 pm

1.) Nintendo 3DS: As mentioned above, this one is based on an actual announcement made by some Japanese Nintendo executives earlier in the year. Nintendo America, however, which was pushing the DSi XL at the time, was keeping mum about the whole thing. This successor to Nintendo's long-running DS line is said to offer 3D effects without the need for any special glasses.
2.) PSP 2: Speaking of portable consoles, it sure has been a long time since we saw a new portable console from Sony, and I'm not talking about the PSP Go. Among other features, there's some talk about a touchscreen on the thing. Heck, everyone else is doing it these days.
3.) Xbox 360 Slim: Like Sony before it, Microsoft is said to be prepping a slimmed down version of its hour-glass console. Some shots of the Slim's inner-workings have reportedly surfaced online as well. Could Microsoft use a slicker console and Project Natal to climb to the top this holiday season?
4.) PlayStation 4: I'm not really giving too much validity to this one. Sure there have been some rumors (and what appears to be a faked "viral" video) about a brand new console from Sony with backwards compatibility, but the company has long pushed its 10 year console life-cycle. Heck, games are still being made for the PS2, and Sony is finally starting to move some PS3s.
5.) Wii HD: Here's the rumor that won't die. This generation of consoles has Nintendo at a major disadvantage, when it comes to graphical power. We've been hearing rumors about a ramped up version of the Wii selling for less than $200 for a number of years now. Could 2010 be the year of the Wii HD?
6.) New Versions of Nintendo Classics: "Starfox," "Zelda," "Kirby," and "F-Zero" are all said to getting updates this year. And let's be honest, while "Super Mario Galaxy 2" was just released, what would E3 be without an appearance for the chubby little plumber?
7.) New "GoldenEye" Game: Speaking of Nintendo classics, rumors and leaked boxshots have hinted at a revamped version of the old multi-player N64 shooter. Word is the title is set for a release on the Wii and DS.
8.) "Grand Theft Auto V": Rockstar is still enjoying the success of the much lauded "Red Dead Redemption," but the "Grand Theft Auto" series has always been the publisher's bread and butter. After two years, couldn't we all use a little more carjacking in our lives?
9.) "Half Life 2, Episode 3": A top exec at Valve discredited some leaked shots of this update to this hugely popular FPS. But real fans still haven't given up hope.
10.) "Star Wars Battlefield 3": The Force seems reasonably strong on this one. Well, at least if all of those leaked listings of the game are to be believed.

Back to top Go down

top 10 E3 rumours Empty Re: top 10 E3 rumours

Post by EvilMrChicken Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:47 pm

I want my battlefront 3! and I want it NOW! PANDEMIC!!! GET TO IT!!!
EvilMrChicken
EvilMrChicken
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:49 pm

11) Versus

12) TLG
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:50 pm

tahmidk wrote:
4.) PlayStation 4: I'm not really giving too much validity to this one. Sure there have been some rumors (and what appears to be a faked "viral" video) about a brand new console from Sony with backwards compatibility, but the company has long pushed its 10 year console life-cycle. Heck, games are still being made for the PS2, and Sony is finally starting to move some PS3s.
Without a doubt, PS4 won't be shown for a long time. The life cycle of a console will get longer with each generation. Sony committed to a ten-year plan with the PS3, and they really only started earning money recently. It'd be stupid to hype people for a Playstation 4.

EvilMrChicken wrote:I want my battlefront 3! and I want it NOW! PANDEMIC!!! GET TO IT!!!
Pandemic closed a few months ago. The Saboteur was their last game. I heard somewhere that Slant Six is doing Battlefront 3, but I'm not sure.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:58 pm

Half of these aren't rumors.
THe 3DS && 360 Slim aren't fakes..... Facepalm
&& The Half-Life thing.
Goldeneye is waiting to be confirmed, about who is publishing it. (Damn sure hope it's not Rare.)
Why would it be a GTAV if a GTA Western Shooter JUST came out?!
I'm just asking questions.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelus the Wraith Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:04 pm

Sonji wrote:11) Versus

Most Versus rumors can screw it.
Angelus the Wraith
Angelus the Wraith
PS3 Nation Greats

http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by CyberpunkCentral Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:10 pm

Zillah wrote:Half of these aren't rumors.
&& The Half-Life thing.
Goldeneye is waiting to be confirmed, about who is publishing it. (Damn sure hope it's not Rare.)

Xbox 360 Slim isn't even officially announced yet. So as of right now it's still a rumor.
CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

https://www.youtube.com/user/CyberpunkCentral?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:12 pm

We saw pictures of it.
It's still in the process of being made I believe.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by CyberpunkCentral Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:18 pm

Zillah wrote:We saw pictures of it.
It's still in the process of being made I believe.

I'm not saying Xbox 360 Slim isn't real. It's just that Xbox 360 Slim has been all talk and no show.
CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

https://www.youtube.com/user/CyberpunkCentral?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:04 pm

thanks u guys, u words of encouragement really mean i lot to me and now i think i can carry on living.

Back to top Go down

Post by solidstudios Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:21 pm

Zillah wrote:

i heard it was only supposed to be on Wii and DS O_O
solidstudios
solidstudios

https://www.youtube.com/solidstudios98

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:21 pm

Zillah wrote:Half of these aren't rumors.
&& The Half-Life thing.
The Xbox 360 Slim hasn't been announced yet. We've only seen pictures that aren't even confirmed as being real. Half-Life was strongly hinted at for an E3 unveiling. Also, Activision is publishing the GoldenEye remake. Rare isn't even a publisher, and they're too small of a publisher to even try their hand at publishing. If anything, Microsoft publishing it would produce the circumstances you "damn sure hope" never come to fruition.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum