Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REASONS WHY MW2 IS CRAP?

+10
BlackStigma
NoelX2
Reaper
TWILIGHTRULEZZZ
TRF
Angelus the Wraith
Zillah
Gutzahn
CyberpunkCentral
Franko
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

REASONS WHY MW2 IS CRAP? Empty REASONS WHY MW2 IS CRAP?

Post by Franko Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:46 pm

i just wont some reasons why becuz i think it is !!!
Franko
Franko
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

REASONS WHY MW2 IS CRAP? Empty Re: REASONS WHY MW2 IS CRAP?

Post by CyberpunkCentral Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:53 pm

I don't hate "Modern Warfare 2" as much as other people do. But i don't like the game because it just feels a bit too generic. That's just my opinion anyway.

Last edited by CyberpunkCentral on Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

https://www.youtube.com/user/CyberpunkCentral?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

Post by Franko Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:55 pm

but its so boring in about a weeks time and its has so small maps . but i just wont some reasons
Franko
Franko
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Gutzahn Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:27 pm

The Multiplayer is just about run&gun and the gimmicks, and not even a bit about skill. The matchmaking system sucks, massive lags, poor balancing. The singleplayer is cool, but it lacks of a reasonable story. The story just doesn't make any sense.

Last edited by Gutzahn on Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gutzahn
Gutzahn
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:13 pm

mw2 is a beast of a game multiplayer and spec ops wise with loads of perks and great shit. but the campaign was fucking crappy as shit. also there s alot of host problem s, matchmaking shit, party issues , lag, campers even more lag, and screaming 10 year olds that think saying "nigger" is cool, also more lag!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:06 pm

@Jack-_-Franko

How are the maps too small.
It's 6v6 or 9v9. What if it had BFBC2 Map sizes? :faceslap:

@tahmidk
Campaign, your opinion. Matchmiking is pretty ok. Better than Halo 3's. Party Issues? Explain.

A lot of games have lag, that's a problem. 10 year olds, PUT EM ON MUTE.
It's that easy.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:09 pm

Zillah wrote:@Jack-_-Franko

@tahmidk
Campaign, your opinion. Matchmiking is pretty ok. Better than Halo 3's. Party Issues? Explain.

It's that easy.
when were in a middle of a match sometimes when were playing in a party sum1 randomly switch teams and the party breaks and it exits to online screen again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:30 pm

tahmidk wrote:

@tahmidk

It's that easy.
when were in a middle of a match sometimes when were playing in a party sum1 randomly switch teams and the party breaks and it exits to online screen again.
they don't randomly switch teams.
:faceslap: Facepalm
They either get kicked or back-out, and then, they re-join the match. Which ever team has the least people, they go to that team.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:35 pm

Zillah wrote:
tahmidk wrote:

@tahmidk

It's that easy.
they don't randomly switch teams.
:faceslap: Facepalm
They either get kicked or back-out, and then, they re-join the match. Which ever team has the least people, they go to that team.
oh ok, fuck i regret selling it now, lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelus the Wraith Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:54 pm

Knifes are more effective than bullets.
Angelus the Wraith
Angelus the Wraith
PS3 Nation Greats

http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:30 pm

Zillah wrote:Matchmiking is pretty ok. Better than Halo 3's.
I've had to wait equal amounts of time for each game. Besides, Halo 3 is worth the wait. MW2 . . . not so much.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by TWILIGHTRULEZZZ Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:50 pm

WHY I HATE MW2 :p

Matchmakingsystem
poor Host-mirgration
Knive range
Hitmarker with Snipers
Spawnsystem
Painkiller
One Man Army
Noobtubes
Dangerclose
Commando
Ump45
Campers
Campers
Campers
Constant Airsupport
Last/Final stand
heartbeat sensor
Glitches
Hacked leader boards
Nuke boosters
The list goes on
Have of these are not problem but things that are basic/common online bugs.
other are personal problems. if you don't like campers, then you get killed by them too much, THAT'S a personal problem sir.

Last edited by mikenuge on Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
TWILIGHTRULEZZZ
TWILIGHTRULEZZZ
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by CyberpunkCentral Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:58 pm

mikenuge wrote:WHY I HATE MW2 :p

Matchmakingsystem
poor Host-mirgration
Knive range
Hitmarker with Snipers
Spawnsystem
Painkiller
One Man Army
Noobtubes
Dangerclose
Commando
Ump45
Campers
Campers
Campers
Constant Airsupport
Last/Final stand
heartbeat sensor
Glitches
Hacked leader boards

The list goes on
Have of these are not problem but things that are basic/common online bugs.
other are personal problems. if you don't like campers, then you get killed by them too much, THAT'S a personal problem sir.

Lets not forget about the invisible campers now.

CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:59 pm

TRF wrote:
Zillah wrote:Matchmiking is pretty ok. Better than Halo 3's.
I've had to wait equal amounts of time for each game. Besides, Halo 3 is worth the wait. MW2 . . . not so much.
one minute.
and 10 secs for TDM Express.
I play that a lot, so i got mixed up.
Silly
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:15 pm

The biggest thing i hate about MW2 is that the developers just went nuts with the perks. In Call of Duty 4 nearly all the perks had a counter so you wernt invincible, not the case in MW2.

MW2 has stopping power ( why you'd need it is anyones guess as everyone dies in 2 shots anyway ) but no juggernaut to counter it, and i dont wanna hear "oh you get painkiller for 5 seconds....EXACTLY..you only get it for 5 seconds thats barely time to even find someone to shoot let alone survive their stopping power bullet storm.

Commando pro...call of duty's melee system was already annoying enough as you can literally lunge like 8 feet at people, now with commando pro you can lunge 20 feet Facepalm and once again there is no counter to it.

Heartbeat sensors, this perk is just asking to be used to aid campers, just back up into a corner with this attached to your gun and become almost impossible to kill.

Akimbo shotguns...realism 101 Facepalm

The Killstreaks are OTT too, it was better in cod 4 where after the chopper you didnt get any, this prevented the sky being filled with harriers, pave lows and chopper gunners etc.

Thats all i've got for now.
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:20 pm

Reaper wrote:The biggest thing i hate about MW2 is that the developers just went nuts with the perks. In Call of Duty 4 nearly all the perks had a counter so you wernt invincible, not the case in MW2.

MW2 has stopping power ( why you'd need it is anyones guess as everyone dies in 2 shots anyway ) but no juggernaut to counter it, and i dont wanna hear "oh you get painkiller for 5 seconds....EXACTLY..you only get it for 5 seconds thats barely time to even find someone to shoot let alone survive their stopping power bullet storm.

Commando pro...call of duty's melee system was already annoying enough as you can literally lunge like 8 feet at people, now with commando pro you can lunge 20 feet Facepalm and once again there is no counter to it.

Heartbeat sensors, this perk is just asking to be used to aid campers, just back up into a corner with this attached to your gun and become almost impossible to kill.

The Killstreaks are OTT too, it was better in cod 4 where after the chopper you didnt get any, this prevented the sky being filled with harriers, pave lows and chopper gunners etc.

HAHA.
You're supposed to die quick.

This is not fake BFBC2 where you die in 15 shots.
In real life, it's almost 1 shot.

The Melee system is fucked up.
Heartbeat Sensors = Ninja Pro . You just said that it needs counters. Facepalm

What's wrong with akimbo? It reduces accuracy like hell, fair trade off.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:24 pm

Zillah wrote:
Reaper wrote:The biggest thing i hate about MW2 is that the developers just went nuts with the perks. In Call of Duty 4 nearly all the perks had a counter so you wernt invincible, not the case in MW2.

HAHA.

Heartbeat Sensors = Ninja Pro . You just said that it needs counters. Facepalm

I myself don't have a problem with dying quickly, but they promote fast-paced gameplay. Those don't go together. Look at a game like Rainbow Six. You die in one or two shots in that game. However, this is because the game promotes conservative gameplay. You rush things in R6, you die. It promotes teamwork and careful gameplay. Check under every door, mark every target, etc. MW2 promotes Rambo gameplay, where you rush in and do things on your own. Problem is, they don't give you the health to support your Rambo actions. Another thing that bugs me is that in MW2 MP you die in two shots, but in campaign you actually are Rambo unless you play on Veteran.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by CyberpunkCentral Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:29 pm

lol in "Killzone 2" it takes more then 15 shots to kill your enemy if you play like a noob Very Happy
CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:35 pm

Zillah wrote:

Commando pro...call of duty's melee system was already annoying enough as you can literally lunge like 8 feet at people, now with commando pro you can lunge 20 feet REASONS WHY MW2 IS CRAP? 348568 and once again there is no counter to it.

Akimbo shotguns...realism 101 REASONS WHY MW2 IS CRAP? 348568

HAHA.

Heartbeat Sensors = Ninja Pro . You just said that it needs counters. REASONS WHY MW2 IS CRAP? 348568

Clearly you have never played Bad Company 2...15 shots my ass you must have been spraying like a noob and missed most of your shots and came to the conclusion "liek omgz0r it taeks 15 sh0tz"

I stand corrected on ninja pro, but the heartbeat sensors are still retarded and its still catered for campers.

It doesnt matter if akimbo makes your shots innacurate, its not gonna matter if the enmy is like 10 feet away which is usually the case as MW2 maps are so cluttered with narrow alleys and corridors, and when it comes to a bigger map they just use "One man army" to change to a sniper REASONS WHY MW2 IS CRAP? 348568
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelX2 Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:59 pm

I dont like MW2 thaT much...it gets boring.
NoelX2
NoelX2
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackStigma Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:20 pm

Because people are idiots and don't adapt to the games gameplay.
BlackStigma
BlackStigma
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:26 pm

BlackStigma wrote:Because people are idiots and don't adapt to the games gameplay.
Fine. Next time you play a game you don't like, it's your fault because you couldn't adapt to it. Fact is, the health system doesn't match the style of gameplay in MW2, and the size of the maps doesn't help.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackStigma Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:33 pm

TRF wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:Because people are idiots and don't adapt to the games gameplay.
Fine. Next time you play a game you don't like, it's your fault because you couldn't adapt to it. Fact is, the health system doesn't match the style of gameplay in MW2, and the size of the maps doesn't help.

People bitch about knives and camping even though it's meant to be part of the game and they can't seem to figure out that they can do it themselves. If you don't like it then you don't. The gameplay isn't broken because you yourself didn't like it.
BlackStigma
BlackStigma
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:23 am

BlackStigma wrote:
TRF wrote:

People bitch about knives and camping even though it's meant to be part of the game and they can't seem to figure out that they can do it themselves. If you don't like it then you don't. The gameplay isn't broken because you yourself didn't like it.

There wasnt nearly as much bitching about knives and camping in cod 4....why? Because you could actually survive more than 2 shots in that game.

Hence the user scores for Cod 4 destroy MW2, it was simply a far more balanced game.
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Franko Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:27 am

Reaper does have a point THEY NEED BIGGER MAPPPPPS like bfbc2 and get rid of ONE MAN ARMY and CAMMANDO perk REASONS WHY MW2 IS CRAP? 271359
Franko
Franko
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next