Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"inFAMOUS 2" To Be Revealed Next Month?

3 posters

Go down

"inFAMOUS 2" To Be Revealed Next Month? Empty "inFAMOUS 2" To Be Revealed Next Month?

Post by CyberpunkCentral Sat May 29, 2010 6:19 pm

The latest issue of Portugal’s PlayStation: The Official Magazine is teasing the reveal of "inFAMOUS 2" in their next issue. The magazine ends with a picture showing the eyes of the first game’s protagonist Cole MacGrath and the following words underneath: “The announcement of a great PlayStation 3 exclusive sequel in the next ROPS.”

ROPS is the Portuguese abbreviation for the magazine.

I can’t say I’m surprised. Especially after the domain registrations. Although, I will say I hope this doesn’t mean E3 is going to be infected with sequelitis.

"inFAMOUS 2" To Be Revealed Next Month? InFAMOUS-2-Teased-ROPS_Scan
CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

https://www.youtube.com/user/CyberpunkCentral?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

"inFAMOUS 2" To Be Revealed Next Month? Empty Re: "inFAMOUS 2" To Be Revealed Next Month?

Post by Invincible Sun May 30, 2010 2:36 am

I'm sure they'll show InFamous 2 at E3. I hope it's a 2010 release.
Invincible
Invincible
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

"inFAMOUS 2" To Be Revealed Next Month? Empty Re: "inFAMOUS 2" To Be Revealed Next Month?

Post by solidstudios Sun May 30, 2010 3:08 am

the first infamous is great. im glad they're probably making a 2nd one, but get on with Sly Cooper PS3 already!
solidstudios
solidstudios

https://www.youtube.com/solidstudios98

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down