Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Pro Circuit

4 posters

Go down

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Pro Circuit Empty Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Pro Circuit

Post by Pizzy3C Mon May 24, 2010 9:06 am

MLG is proud to announce Modern Warfare®️ 2 Online Pro Circuit LIVE, brought to you by PS3!

Tune in all season long as we broadcast live Call of Duty®️: Modern Warfare®️ 2 playoff matches during the 2010 MLG Pro Circuit Online Competition, played exclusively on PS3.

All broadcasts are free of charge during each of the three Pro Circuit Online Competitions that make up the 2010 Season. A link to the live stream will be provided on MLGPro.com shortly before each broadcast.

Each broadcast will last approximately 45 minutes, beginning at 9 pm ET.

Online Pro Circuit Event #1 Live Broadcast Schedule

May 19th Winners Round 3
May 26th Winners Round 4
June 2nd Winners Bracket Finals
June 9th Losers Bracket Finals
June 16th Finals
article link
http://www.mlgpro.com/content/news/306487/Watch-the-MLG-Online-Pro-Circuit-Live
link to the playoff bracket so far
http://gamebattles.com/ps3/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2/pro-circuit/2010-mlg-opce/bracket
Pizzy3C
Pizzy3C
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Pro Circuit Empty Re: Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Pro Circuit

Post by Zillah Mon May 24, 2010 12:23 pm

Am iThe only one that doesn't think major league gaming is the shit?

it's just a bunch of gamers, like the rest of us, no offense.

they're still cool.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Pro Circuit Empty Re: Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Pro Circuit

Post by Pizzy3C Mon May 24, 2010 1:45 pm

Zillah wrote:Am iThe only one that doesn't think major league gaming is the shit?

it's just a bunch of gamers, like the rest of us, no offense.

they're still cool.

I love competitive gaming, and calling them gamers is a bit much. Most of those kids are online Fragheads and that's it.
That said if you're implying that you might be better than them you should play them. I'm currently working on mw2 pro status and it's tough because shots don't matter. In this game it's all about setups and these kids know every single thing there is to know about positions and sight lines.
I guess I'm saying there's a reason they're pro and 99.9% of players still play public matches.
Pizzy3C
Pizzy3C
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Mon May 24, 2010 1:48 pm

If iCOuld, iWould play.

can you?
Competitive gaming is always fun, that's why iLove fighting games.

but, iDon't want to play CAMPERS who sit and wait to get chopper gunners.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pizzy3C Mon May 24, 2010 1:58 pm

Zillah wrote:If iCOuld, iWould play.

can you?
Competitive gaming is always fun, that's why iLove fighting games.

but, iDon't want to play CAMPERS who sit and wait to get chopper gunners.

Well the GameBattles.com team ladder competition is open for whatever game type you want to play, if u want perks, shotties, air support etc... Very customizable. Choosing str8 TDM yes u will find campers in every corner, those are the "trash kids" of GBs, most good teams play random generation where any gamemode can show up in any map or what they call MLG Vartiant. MLG Variant consists of maps/modes which are pre selected by MLG. There's also a lot of restrictions on what u can use, is the game mode used for the pro circuit. The gamemodes for MLG Variant and Maps are
HighRise-Demo,CTF, S&d
Invasion-Demo,Ctf,S&D
Scarpyard-Demo,CTF,S&D
Terminal-Demo,CTF,S&D
Karachi-S&D
Banned Weapons
Grenade Launcher
Claymore
C4
Secondary Launchers
Blast Shield
Tactical Insertion
Riot Shield
Shotgun
Akimbo on all Secondary Weapons
Banned Perks
Bling
One Man Army
The web site is free to join but it does cost money to play the Pro Circuit, which u won't be ready for for a long time. The regualr ladders are available for anyone to play
Pizzy3C
Pizzy3C
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Mon May 24, 2010 3:05 pm

iAm pretty, very good in MW2.

and no YGT, don't say i'm overrating myself.
You see my scores . cough21and0cough

So, iMight join.

Pro's aren't pro's though.
They CAMP and wait for harriers.

iDon't play to camp and get killstreaks, iPlay to run out, kill, and for fun
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackStigma Mon May 24, 2010 10:13 pm

PS3 at MLG? That's strange. Wouldn't this be like the second time? I think Killzone 2 was in there for a bit but pretty low tier.
BlackStigma
BlackStigma
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Pizzy3C Tue May 25, 2010 4:07 am

BlackStigma wrote:PS3 at MLG? That's strange. Wouldn't this be like the second time? I think Killzone 2 was in there for a bit but pretty low tier.

No Killzone 2 wasn't in there. The only MLG events PS3 had prior to this season was EA sports series. But this years Sony invested a good amount of money in E-sports and now they have MW2 and super Street Fighter 4 on the PS3. Super Street Fighter 4 is a LAN competition and is broadcast live at all the MLG events. Get good enough and u could be on TV. MW2 is mostly online but will hold their National Championships at Live events.
Pizzy3C
Pizzy3C
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilMrChicken Tue May 25, 2010 4:37 am

I love major leauge gaming, they make everything sound like an ESPN match!
EvilMrChicken
EvilMrChicken
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Pizzy3C Tue May 25, 2010 7:03 am

EvilMrChicken wrote:I love major leauge gaming, they make everything sound like an ESPN match!

That's funny you should say that because they do have a partnership with ESPN and some events ESPN will broadcast MLG's Championship Sunday. They also have what they cal ESPN MLG Top Ten, which is manily great HaLo plays.

If you haven't noticed I'm all about MLG...
Pizzy3C
Pizzy3C
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Tue May 25, 2010 12:57 pm

Lol. I'm not a MLG person.

There are games i'm really good at, but god, they barely play for actual fun, it's nothing but competition.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pizzy3C Tue May 25, 2010 1:17 pm

Zillah wrote:Lol. I'm not a MLG person.

There are games i'm really good at, but god, they barely play for actual fun, it's nothing but competition.

They are playing for cold hard cash so u can understand the seriousness. Halo 3 National Champions Believe the Hype made 100k for that 1 tourny, 25k to each player. MW2 players will get 20k at this year's nationals, however that will increase greatly just like the mw2 sales, because all these noobs will want to see pros play Smile
Pizzy3C
Pizzy3C
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down