Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My game Modnation Racers COME OUT IN 4 DAYS

4 posters

Go down

My game Modnation Racers COME OUT IN 4 DAYS Empty My game Modnation Racers COME OUT IN 4 DAYS

Post by Y.Master Thu May 20, 2010 10:39 pm

IM SOO PUMPED for this game i cant wait, and also red dead redemption will be commin soo fellas, but for now my biggest concern is Modnation Racers the game i am MOST excited for. So hit me up if ur gettin it and add me on PSN so i can DESTORY U IN THAT GAME!!!!
Y.Master
Y.Master
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

My game Modnation Racers COME OUT IN 4 DAYS Empty Re: My game Modnation Racers COME OUT IN 4 DAYS

Post by enigma323 Fri May 21, 2010 2:45 am

Dude I AM THE SH*T in racing games
NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
But Im probably not gonna get the game till a few days after
PSN=enigma323

enigma323
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

My game Modnation Racers COME OUT IN 4 DAYS Empty Re: My game Modnation Racers COME OUT IN 4 DAYS

Post by Reaper Fri May 21, 2010 12:08 pm

Me and mike can get our copies today....jealous? Silly
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by sulley Fri May 21, 2010 2:11 pm

YGT wrote:IM SOO PUMPED for this game i cant wait, and also red dead redemption will be commin soo fellas, but for now my biggest concern is Modnation Racers the game i am MOST excited for. So hit me up if ur gettin it and add me on PSN so i can DESTORY U IN THAT GAME!!!!

i already have it YGT it came out in UK today!!!!!!!!!
sulley
sulley
Fanboy

https://www.youtube.com/user/sulley1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down