Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God of War 3

+2
TWILIGHTRULEZZZ
Stoney
6 posters

Go down

God of War 3 Empty God of War 3

Post by Stoney Thu May 13, 2010 3:28 pm

Holy shit! I just completed it and fucking WOW. Its one of the best games I've played this gen for sure.

Everything about the game is top quality, to the graphics (IMO the best this gen), the amazingly detailed Titans, to the breath taking set pieces (QTE) and of course the story.

The only problem I found with it was that some NPC's/ Enemies were'nt as detailed as others. The likes of Hades, Poseidon, Zeus and all of the Titans are immaculately rendered but then the likes of Hermes and Helios are kind of a let down.

But Im just nit-picking so its not really a big deal.

So far its GoW 3 and Mass Effect 2 as my G'sOTY. With Red Dead Redeamption and Mafia 2 potentially creeping on to that list.

So......

What did you guys thing of it? Did it live up to your expectations? Has it taking the crown from Uncharted to as the graphics king? Can we expect a GoW 4!!??
Stoney
Stoney
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

God of War 3 Empty Re: God of War 3

Post by TWILIGHTRULEZZZ Thu May 13, 2010 6:31 pm

Yeah I would agree, but the story is not as deep as GoW 1 or 2... Basically it's kratos real mad who wants revenge simple as but it makes up for it with major set pieces and stunning graphics and a great send of to kratos !
TWILIGHTRULEZZZ
TWILIGHTRULEZZZ
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Invincible Thu May 13, 2010 9:42 pm

GOWIII is a beast of a game, no doubt. My personal favorite of the series because of the epic boss fights and graphics. Although, I still think Uncharted 2 is the best looking game this gen.
Invincible
Invincible
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by King_Stizzle_LMFAO Thu May 13, 2010 9:46 pm

Invincible wrote: I still think Uncharted 2 is the best looking game this gen.

Have you played Crysis?

God of War 3 Icon_question
King_Stizzle_LMFAO
King_Stizzle_LMFAO
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Invincible Thu May 13, 2010 11:39 pm

King_Stizzle_LMFAO wrote:

Have you played Crysis?

God of War 3 Icon_question

No. But I watched a preview for Crysis 2 on xplay and wasn't totally blown away.
Invincible
Invincible
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelus the Wraith Fri May 14, 2010 2:21 am

Really?
I thought Drake's Fortune looked a bit better than Among Thieves. But i gotta hand it to White Knight Chronicles, it's graphics surpass Killzone 2's. It is, without a doubt, the best looking game this gen, and this gen is the best looking gen A.C.
Angelus the Wraith
Angelus the Wraith
PS3 Nation Greats

http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Invincible Sat May 15, 2010 2:58 am

Haven't played WKC so I can't compare them. But I've yet to see anything that looks better then the part in Uncharted 2 where you walk through the village and then enter the ice caves.

The opening scene in Mass Effect 2 was amazing too. But that wasn't actual gameplay.
Invincible
Invincible
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Sat May 15, 2010 4:37 am

Angelus the Wraith wrote:

Really?
I thought Drake's Fortune looked a bit better than Among Thieves. But i gotta hand it to White Knight Chronicles, it's graphics surpass Killzone 2's. It is, without a doubt, the best looking game this gen, and this gen is the best looking gen A.C.
Sarcasm FTW?
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: