Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leaked Wii HD gamecase that will be shown at E3.

+4
itsBarbz
NIVÆL
Angelus the Wraith
Freemon34
8 posters

Go down

Leaked Wii HD gamecase that will be shown at E3. Empty Leaked Wii HD gamecase that will be shown at E3.

Post by Freemon34 Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:33 pm

Leaked Wii HD gamecase that will be shown at E3. 18_~_Crysis_Wii_HD

http://wallpapers.free-review.net/18_~_Crysis_Wii_HD.htm

It looks like Nintendo will be 1st out of the gates for the 8th gen consoles. And yes Nintendo did say they'd announce a completely new console at E3.
Freemon34
Freemon34
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Leaked Wii HD gamecase that will be shown at E3. Empty Re: Leaked Wii HD gamecase that will be shown at E3.

Post by Angelus the Wraith Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:40 pm

Looks kinda fake....
But I guess it might just be a design, or a fraud...
Meh, makes no difference to me
Angelus the Wraith
Angelus the Wraith
PS3 Nation Greats

http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Leaked Wii HD gamecase that will be shown at E3. Empty Re: Leaked Wii HD gamecase that will be shown at E3.

Post by NIVÆL Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:50 am

Looks fake to me, it looks super blotchy. The "HD" on the spine of the case looks fake. If it is real, I'll be surprised. If it is just a fake though, I do think it is a really well done fake.
NIVÆL
NIVÆL
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by itsBarbz Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:50 pm

Looks horribly fake
itsBarbz
itsBarbz
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:46 pm

Geez, that looks so fake it's not even funny. The render looks terrible.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gutzahn Thu May 27, 2010 3:30 pm

Lol with PS Move i already get my Wii HD ^^.
Gutzahn
Gutzahn
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by solidstudios Thu May 27, 2010 6:11 pm

fake. sorry but its fake
solidstudios
solidstudios

https://www.youtube.com/solidstudios98

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 27, 2010 6:48 pm

sorry but thats utterly pathetic, even a non-gamer could tell thats a load of bull and fucking fake.

Back to top Go down

Post by King_Stizzle_LMFAO Thu May 27, 2010 7:24 pm

100% fake....Crysis isn't going to the Wii, they already tried that with Far Cry Vengeance and it failed miserably...not to mention they're in the middle of developing Crysis2 for PC and PS3/360
King_Stizzle_LMFAO
King_Stizzle_LMFAO
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down