Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After ModNation

+6
HellJumper
NIVÆL
TRF
solidstudios
AnAsianKid
Zillah
10 posters

Go down

After ModNation Empty After ModNation

Post by Zillah Sat May 01, 2010 11:53 am

- So we have the creative platformer, Little Big Planet
The Creative, stellar racer, ModNation Racers

What do you think is next?
Me?
A creative shooter .
XD
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

After ModNation Empty Re: After ModNation

Post by AnAsianKid Sat May 01, 2010 1:01 pm

IDk I mean i have enough shooters as it is.

BFBC 2
Uncharted 2
Killzone 2

Jeeez sequels Ftw?
AnAsianKid
AnAsianKid
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Sat May 01, 2010 1:52 pm

- Microsoft didn't think it was teh nuff shooteaz .
XD
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by solidstudios Sat May 01, 2010 1:55 pm

K-Zillah wrote:- So we have the creative platformer, Little Big Planet
The Creative, stellar racer, ModNation Racers

What do you think is next?
Me?
A creative shooter .
XD
maybe a creative sand box game like infamous
solidstudios
solidstudios

https://www.youtube.com/solidstudios98

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Sat May 01, 2010 1:59 pm

Maybe a 3D platformer with the customization of LBP. Or something like Mirror's Edge. I'd love to see a game like Mirror's Edge implement the Create.Play.Share feature.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by solidstudios Sat May 01, 2010 2:58 pm

TRF wrote:Maybe a 3D platformer with the customization of LBP. Or something like Mirror's Edge. I'd love to see a game like Mirror's Edge implement the Create.Play.Share feature.
i can see it now...creating your own maps....wait a minute. can't u do that on Mirror's Edge for PC?
solidstudios
solidstudios

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Sat May 01, 2010 3:24 pm

solidstudios wrote:
TRF wrote:Maybe a 3D platformer with the customization of LBP. Or something like Mirror's Edge. I'd love to see a game like Mirror's Edge implement the Create.Play.Share feature.
i can see it now...creating your own maps....wait a minute. can't u do that on Mirror's Edge for PC?
Throughs mods it is possible, but I don't think there's a place that collects them. I mean, technically you can make your own Call of Duty 4 maps on the PC, but I don't think there's a collective place you can upload them to.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by solidstudios Sat May 01, 2010 5:55 pm

TRF wrote:
solidstudios wrote:
Throughs mods it is possible, but I don't think there's a place that collects them. I mean, technically you can make your own Call of Duty 4 maps on the PC, but I don't think there's a collective place you can upload them to.
true. yeah we need a game like Mirror's Edge to do that. Maybe DICE will make a sequel with that Very Happy
solidstudios
solidstudios

Back to top Go down

Post by NIVÆL Sat May 01, 2010 6:15 pm

TRF wrote:
solidstudios wrote:
Yeah that's true, I used to design maps for Quake 2 and the first Call of Duty. I would play them on the servers I owned. I would like to see a play-create-share shmup game. Maybe a game like "Perfect Cherry Blossom" or "Ikaruga" but with the ability to create levels and share them with others.
NIVÆL
NIVÆL
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by HellJumper Sat May 01, 2010 6:39 pm

I would like some WRPG's and some RTS games on PS3.I cant wait to E3 because I want to see if more exclusives that I think i would like will come out on PS3

I am thinking of getting a PS3 in the near future but the exclusive list of Ps3 this year doesnt interest me one bit.The only series that I would buy on Ps3 is Killzone and Resistance.But Im hoping that E3 will add on to that.
HellJumper
HellJumper
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Freemon34 Sat May 01, 2010 9:49 pm

HellJumper wrote:I would like some WRPG's and some RTS games on PS3.I cant wait to E3 because I want to see if more exclusives that I think i would like will come out on PS3

I am thinking of getting a PS3 in the near future but the exclusive list of Ps3 this year doesnt interest me one bit.The only series that I would buy on Ps3 is Killzone and Resistance.But Im hoping that E3 will add on to that.

Uncharted and infamous?
Freemon34
Freemon34
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Invincible Sat May 01, 2010 10:08 pm

HellJumper wrote:I would like some WRPG's and some RTS games on PS3.I cant wait to E3 because I want to see if more exclusives that I think i would like will come out on PS3

Killzone and Resistance are good. But Uncharted 2 has the best multiplayer experience on the PS3, IMO. The first time you throw a guy off a tower and shoot his friend in the face while hanging from a ledge, you'll be hooked.
Invincible
Invincible
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by soaringdive Sun May 02, 2010 12:44 am

A 'Play. Create. Share' RPG, where you make your own RPG story.
soaringdive
soaringdive
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by itsBarbz Sun May 02, 2010 4:18 am

A creative shooter. LOL like that will ever happen.
itsBarbz
itsBarbz
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by HellJumper Sun May 02, 2010 1:25 pm

Freemon34 wrote:

Uncharted and infamous?

forgot about uncharted.Though I dont think the story would apeal to me very much

Never really seen infamous
HellJumper
HellJumper
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Sun May 02, 2010 1:28 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Freemon34 wrote:

Uncharted and infamous?

forgot about uncharted.Though I dont think the story would apeal to me very much

inFAMOUS is my favorite PS3 exclusive and my second-favorite game of 2009 (losing only to Batman: Arkham Asylum). If you ever do end up buying a PS3, I highly recommend it, as it is pretty cheap too. It's an extremely fun open-world game with a TON of parkour and a very interesting story (I know a lot of people didn't like the story, but I loved it).
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by HellJumper Sun May 02, 2010 1:33 pm

TRF wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Freemon34 wrote:

Uncharted and infamous?

inFAMOUS is my favorite PS3 exclusive and my second-favorite game of 2009 (losing only to Batman: Arkham Asylum). If you ever do end up buying a PS3, I highly recommend it, as it is pretty cheap too. It's an extremely fun open-world game with a TON of parkour and a very interesting story (I know a lot of people didn't like the story, but I loved it).

Thanks for the info.
HellJumper
HellJumper
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Sun May 02, 2010 1:35 pm

- Gears story didn't appeal to you if you won't like UC2's .

Man, tellin you .

It's a LOT of games that you should check out .

The Ratchet & Clank: Future Series
Fat Princess
3D Dot Game Heroes [ May 11th ]
ModNation Racers [ May 20 something :scratch: ]
Resistance
Metal Gear Solid 4
Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night
White Knight Chronicles

I'm just saying, research on them .
360 and PS3 has stuff that the other ones don't .
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by solidstudios Sun May 02, 2010 2:54 pm

yeah you should really get a ps3. it has awesome games!
solidstudios
solidstudios

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down