Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats the worst PS3 game in your collection

+21
DarkSwarm85
PlaystationNow
CernaML
Pizzy3C
Epzaos
acesniper121
enigma323
solidstudios
TRF
pspvampire
igame
EvilMrChicken
Freemon34
TWILIGHTRULEZZZ
Reaper
Invincible
TheStaticFox
Angelus the Wraith
Zillah
CyberpunkCentral
Y.Master
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Whats the worst PS3 game in your collection - Page 2 Empty Re: Whats the worst PS3 game in your collection

Post by Epzaos Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:30 pm

Motorstorm and Resistance: Fall of Man, i really hated these games... with a passion.

Last edited by Epzaos on Sat May 01, 2010 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Epzaos
Epzaos
Forum Great

https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166

Back to top Go down

Whats the worst PS3 game in your collection - Page 2 Empty Re: Whats the worst PS3 game in your collection

Post by Pizzy3C Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:01 am

Modern Warfare 2, Battlefield Bad Comapny 2, <--- I only buy 1st person shooters for online and couldn't careless about their campaigns. Most of what I buy turns out to be shit so I trade it in... Godfather 2, MAG, Worms, Warhawk, Madden 10 CMON TECMO BOWL... I dunno, Im a selective gamer so I don't play a lot of games, like god of War 3 :0, never got into the series...
Pizzy3C
Pizzy3C
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by CernaML Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:01 am

Rock Revolution

...What? It was only $5 new at GameStop. >_>

CernaML
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by PlaystationNow Sun May 02, 2010 9:01 pm

End War, fucking lamee
PlaystationNow
PlaystationNow
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSwarm85 Thu May 06, 2010 8:05 am

Infamous sucked, so I traded it in. Damn you Sucker Punch!
DarkSwarm85
DarkSwarm85
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by PSWii60 Fri May 07, 2010 9:13 am

Probably MW2.

PSWii60
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackStigma Sun May 16, 2010 5:55 pm

Killzone 2
I hated the controls and story line. And I couldn't stand the the online. Most of the time the Helghast are just getting pushed to their spawn and aiming down the sights is obsolete in that game. It was cool for a while, but then I just got really sick of it.
BlackStigma
BlackStigma
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Sun May 16, 2010 6:29 pm

DarkSwarm85 wrote:Infamous sucked, so I traded it in. Damn you Sucker Punch!

you are a weebol .
JK!

How, just explain, how, did inFamous suck?
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Sun May 16, 2010 7:06 pm

Zillah wrote:

you are a weebol .
JK!

I would like to know as well.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by adro Tue May 18, 2010 12:40 am

Kane & Lynch : Dead Men,
lost
Whats the worst PS3 game in your collection - Page 2 Icon_evil
adro
adro
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSwarm85 Sat May 22, 2010 9:00 am

TRF wrote:
Zillah wrote:

you are a weebol .
JK!

I would like to know as well.

- Too glitchy.
- Every enemy type you encounter is just a reskin of the previous enemy.
- Tries to go for that "M rated" type of game but it's rated T. Compare that to the Dark Knight which actually looks like a M rated film but is actually PG-13.
- If I recall, your ally in the game says, "That sucks donkey balls." Did they really put that dialog in the game?
- They way Cole jumps trying to climb building ledges and failing just pisses me off. He goes in the direction he wants, not me the player.

(Sucker Punch has a LOT to learn!)
DarkSwarm85
DarkSwarm85
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by AnAsianKid Sat May 22, 2010 10:03 am

I would have to say Tekken 6 even though my whole collection is made up of great games.
AnAsianKid
AnAsianKid
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 22, 2010 1:35 pm

Probably Wet and Killzone 2(button lag ruined everything for me and lack of weapons on multiplayer)

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilMrChicken Sat May 22, 2010 3:42 pm

tahmidk wrote:Probably Wet and Killzone 2(button lag ruined everything for me and lack of weapons on multiplayer)

*GASP* I LOVED KILLZONE 2!
EvilMrChicken
EvilMrChicken
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 22, 2010 6:13 pm

EvilMrChicken wrote:
tahmidk wrote:Probably Wet and Killzone 2(button lag ruined everything for me and lack of weapons on multiplayer)

same i loved it and it was amazing apart from button lag if it had no button lag i'd say i'd given it a 9.5/10 but due to button lag i give it a 0/10

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Sat May 22, 2010 6:14 pm

What?!
:scratch:
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilMrChicken Sat May 22, 2010 6:14 pm

tahmidk wrote:
EvilMrChicken wrote:

same i loved it and it was amazing apart from button lag if it had no button lag i'd say i'd given it a 9.5/10 but due to button lag i give it a 0/10

I just set the sensitivity to high and I was good to go
EvilMrChicken
EvilMrChicken
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2