Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone else been getting chain mails?

+7
Zenbloke
MastaP0
Freemon34
Reaper
TWILIGHTRULEZZZ
solidstudios
Invincible
11 posters

Go down

Anyone else been getting chain mails? Empty Anyone else been getting chain mails?

Post by Invincible Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:09 pm

I swear I get at least 2 of these a week. At one point I was getting 2 a day. Stuff like "send this to 20 of your friends at get a $50 credit on the playstation store" or "send this to 50 of your friends or sony will start charging for internet"

Seriously, how can people be dumb enough to believe this shit?
Invincible
Invincible
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Anyone else been getting chain mails? Empty Re: Anyone else been getting chain mails?

Post by solidstudios Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:29 pm

yeah i used to get it all the time but now i dont usually anymore.
solidstudios
solidstudios

https://www.youtube.com/solidstudios98

Back to top Go down

Anyone else been getting chain mails? Empty Re: Anyone else been getting chain mails?

Post by TWILIGHTRULEZZZ Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:48 pm

Yes and I hate them
TWILIGHTRULEZZZ
TWILIGHTRULEZZZ
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:58 am

Looks like someone has been freemon'ing.

I just warn them if they spam me i'll remove them from my friends list and block them.
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Freemon34 Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:48 am

I warn them, and if they've done it more than once I block them.
Freemon34
Freemon34
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by MastaP0 Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:10 pm

Yes, chain mailers are rather annoying. It was increasingly popular until February. Around then, the chain mailing kinda died because people were spamming the PS3 forums like crazy asking about them. And people realized the stuff wasn't happening therefore it kinda died. And recently there is a 'PS3 code generator' chain mail going around, I seriously think that it is a scam because you gotta login to your PSN through your computer,and you login to a downloaded program so people are probably getting hacked like crazy, plus i'm not exactly a big fan of hacking, because I don't wanna get banned off my PSN. lol Silly

MastaP0
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenbloke Thu May 27, 2010 10:48 pm

sometime a chains not a chain a while ago there was a protest mesage about posabell charges on the PSN and at the apointed time I went to Home for the protest and I was the only one there protesting and I asked around I and I was told it was a hoex witch was untrue coz I know the user that started it and they ment it to be real and thats why I sent it on and went to the protest they did not want cash or anything like that it was a srate up protest but I can see how foke can think otherwise.
Zenbloke
Zenbloke
Fanboy

http://dances-with-trousers.cabanova.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by King_Stizzle_LMFAO Thu May 27, 2010 11:02 pm

Back before MAG came out, there was a chain going around saying PSN was going to be charged in January....then it changed to March when January came...right now we're going threw the "Kevin Butler" faze Anyone else been getting chain mails? Suspect
King_Stizzle_LMFAO
King_Stizzle_LMFAO
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackStigma Fri May 28, 2010 9:54 pm

Yeah I hate them. There was one about PSN being charged before and then I was getting these if you send them to enough people you get 20 or 50 bucks. They're stupid, I hate how people actually believe these things.
BlackStigma
BlackStigma
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by AnAsianKid Sat May 29, 2010 3:10 am

I get a couple a week from people I know in person and I ask them "Are you really gonna believe the free psn card thing"
AnAsianKid
AnAsianKid
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenbloke Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:54 pm

remember I said that about that chain that was not a chain well acording to player gamer magazine here in the uk the psn may very well be getting the dreaded premeum pay shit on our free psn it may very well get anonced at E3 if then it is time for a real protest on home and this time foke need to turn up and regasture our disqiute at this move if it happen to get anonced.
Zenbloke
Zenbloke
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by King_Stizzle_LMFAO Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:49 am

AnAsianKid wrote:I get a couple a week from people I know in person and I ask them "Are you really gonna believe the free psn card thing"
When ever people send me these (friend or not) I curse them out and let them know how stupid they are....sometimes they'll reply, "I KNOEZ ITZ A FAYK MAN YOU THINKZ SONY GON' GIVE FREE STUFF AWAY!!??!!!11???" jackasses
King_Stizzle_LMFAO
King_Stizzle_LMFAO
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenbloke Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:47 pm

King_Stizzle_LMFAO wrote:
AnAsianKid wrote:I get a couple a week from people I know in person and I ask them "Are you really gonna believe the free psn card thing"
When ever people send me these (friend or not) I curse them out and let them know how stupid they are....sometimes they'll reply, "I KNOEZ ITZ A FAYK MAN YOU THINKZ SONY GON' GIVE FREE STUFF AWAY!!??!!!11???" jackasses

fair play but just so it's clear I'm not talking about getting free stuff I'm talking about keeping free stuff free
Zenbloke
Zenbloke
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:53 pm

i got a "message" from "kevin butler" saying that we shouldnt send chain mail, but if we send this message he sent 50 times we get $50 psn credit, oh the irony.

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:58 pm

Zenbloke wrote:remember I said that about that chain that was not a chain well acording to player gamer magazine here in the uk the psn may very well be getting the dreaded premeum pay shit on our free psn it may very well get anonced at E3 if then it is time for a real protest on home and this time foke need to turn up and regasture our disqiute at this move if it happen to get anonced.

Dude. The premium is optional for more features.
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenbloke Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:50 am

Sonji wrote:
Zenbloke wrote:remember I said that about that chain that was not a chain well acording to player gamer magazine here in the uk the psn may very well be getting the dreaded premeum pay shit on our free psn it may very well get anonced at E3 if then it is time for a real protest on home and this time foke need to turn up and regasture our disqiute at this move if it happen to get anonced.

for £300 pound for m y ps3 and to put one over on microsoft it should remen free I don't mind paying for stuff but to create a ps3 e-class or subcalss is just realy sucky
Zenbloke
Zenbloke
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenbloke Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:07 am

Zenbloke wrote:
Sonji wrote:

for £300 pound for m y ps3 and to put one over on microsoft it should remen free I don't mind paying for stuff but to create a ps3 e-class or subcalss is just realy sucky

Well i just saw e3 2010 on U stream and they have the free psn is dun for maybe not now but it will most likey happen now is the time to come together us a psn comumity that Sony have always been on about and say on yer bike.
Zenbloke
Zenbloke
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by TWILIGHTRULEZZZ Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:33 am

Double posting, we do have a edit button ya know Silly
TWILIGHTRULEZZZ
TWILIGHTRULEZZZ
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum