Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Improvements Should Be Made In "Resistance 3"?

+5
JubJub5721
Angelus the Wraith
Invincible
EvilMrChicken
CyberpunkCentral
9 posters

Go down

What Improvements Should Be Made In "Resistance 3"? Empty What Improvements Should Be Made In "Resistance 3"?

Post by CyberpunkCentral Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:05 pm

I think there's a lot that Insomniac needs to improve. But i would like to hear your thoughts.
CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

https://www.youtube.com/user/CyberpunkCentral?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

What Improvements Should Be Made In "Resistance 3"? Empty Re: What Improvements Should Be Made In "Resistance 3"?

Post by EvilMrChicken Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:50 pm

I do think there should be improvments but not much. I really loved resistance 2 and pretty much the day my bro got the game, was the day I didn't want a ratchet and clank game
EvilMrChicken
EvilMrChicken
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

What Improvements Should Be Made In "Resistance 3"? Empty Re: What Improvements Should Be Made In "Resistance 3"?

Post by Invincible Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:52 am

Balancing issues in multiplayer. It took a lot of shots to bring someone down.
Invincible
Invincible
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelus the Wraith Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:56 pm

The MP could be improved. Maybe bring back some old weapons. Keep the splitscreen.
Angelus the Wraith
Angelus the Wraith
PS3 Nation Greats

http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by JubJub5721 Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:00 am

I think they did great improving Resistance 2 over 1, even though 1 was an amazing game. But I think they could fix the MP a little, seemed unbalenced and such. But I really have faith in Insomniac and they will make Resistance 3 amazing.
JubJub5721
JubJub5721
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

https://www.youtube.com/jubjub5721

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:53 pm

1. Improve the graphics, lets face it the bar has been raised alot higher since R2 came out, and if R3 looked the same but with minor improvements...it will just look old and ugly.

2. Longer campaign, i realise the campaigns for both games were quite long compared to the likes of cod, thats why i think they should be longer...more epic.

3. Focus more on improving the multiplayer instead of adding more players, because you never did actually fight 60 people in R2 did you, you fought about 10 to 15 at the most as the rest were at some other part of the map.

4. Add more diversity to the co-op as it was fun but got kinda boring after a good while.

5. Have some sort of survival mode like Uncharted 2.

6. Co-op campaign.

7. Bring back Cartwright What Improvements Should Be Made In "Resistance 3"? Icon_twisted

8. Make it kinda scary / creepy like the first game, y'know gettin stalked by menials in underground labs and bases....freaky as hell.

Last edited by Reaper on Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:56 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Because im TBOS.)
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Freemon34 Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:36 pm

@Reapers last comment:

R2 wasn't scary, but R:retribution was the most disturbing and scary in the series.
Freemon34
Freemon34
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:51 pm

Freemon34 wrote:@Reapers last comment:

R2 wasn't scary, but R:retribution was the most disturbing and scary in the series.

i was reffering to RFOM when i said scary, ive never played Resistance Retribution as i dont have a PSP so i wouldnt know What Improvements Should Be Made In "Resistance 3"? Icon_sad
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Freemon34 Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:01 pm

Reaper wrote:

i was reffering to RFOM when i said scary, ive never played Resistance Retribution as i dont have a PSP so i wouldnt know What Improvements Should Be Made In "Resistance 3"? Icon_sad

Well let me just say that you see the chimeras forcing humans to turn into them What Improvements Should Be Made In "Resistance 3"? Icon_wink

Here is one thing Qball would like about the Retripution, BOOBIES! lol
Freemon34
Freemon34
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:45 pm

Freemon34 wrote:
Reaper wrote:

Well let me just say that you see the chimeras forcing humans to turn into them What Improvements Should Be Made In "Resistance 3"? Icon_wink

Here is one thing Qball would like about the Retripution, BOOBIES! lol

I've been thinking about getting a PSP or a PSP Go for some time, but im not sure if i will enjoy handhelds as much as console gaming.
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelus the Wraith Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:26 pm

Reaper wrote:im not sure if i will enjoy handhelds as much as console gaming.

You won't. But a PSP allows you to use your PS3 from anywhere with an internet connection. Despite the games not being as good as on the console, the PSP still offers a wide variety of games, many of them are fun.
Angelus the Wraith
Angelus the Wraith
PS3 Nation Greats

http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Freemon34 Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:53 pm

Reaper wrote:I've been thinking about getting a PSP or a PSP Go for some time, but im not sure if i will enjoy handhelds as much as console gaming.

I love my PSP 3000. FPSs and TPSs seem wonky at first but you quickly adapt and the seem to get even better than the console games, at least for me.

Killzone: liberation > Killzone 1
MOH: Heroes > MOH: Airborne
Resistance Retribution > R2

PSP's PWN!!! Plus you can get skype on them Wink lol

Not only that but you get digital comics, iternet radio, and PSone classics on your PS3 can be ported to your PSP system. Heck you can even use your PSP to turn on your PS3 if you're lazy. lol.
Freemon34
Freemon34
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by TWILIGHTRULEZZZ Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:05 pm

Improved graphics and a better story, and this may come as a surprise but less players online lol it's just chaos !!! RES2 for me was not as good as the 1st, so RES3 should be all the good points from both and better
TWILIGHTRULEZZZ
TWILIGHTRULEZZZ
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by patisawesome Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:06 pm

I think the improvements needed for Resistance 3 is not really much, considering that Resistance 2 was so amazing, but there are some that i think should be mentioned. For one the story needs to be better. Not to say that Resistance 2's story was bad, but here is the problem with Resistance 2's story. The story itself is great, but the only way to get to this great story is to find all the intell documents scattered in the levels. I think that they should keep the intell documents, but i think they should only be on character bio's and things like that. Another thing that Resistance 3 has to improve upon is the weapons. Not to say that the weapons were bad (infact they were some of the best weapons ever). But compared to Resistance: Fall of Man weapons they seemed not as creative. But that s it, they don't really need to improve over anything else.

patisawesome
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down