Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many trophies do you have?

+9
solidstudios
Zenbloke
RealGamerBrotherHood
Reaper
igame
Angelus the Wraith
Freemon34
Zillah
Invincible
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How many trophies do you have? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many trophies do you have?

Post by igame Sat May 29, 2010 11:47 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Angelus the Wraith wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:What's so bad about 1000 trophies? That's very believable. I know a lot of people how have way over 2000 achievements/trophies. I have over 1400 of them on 360. Sadly i only have a pathetic 123 on PS3 because half my games don't have trophies and I haven't played the ones that do very much.

Stealth Trolling?
There's nothing wrong with 1000 trophies, unless (of course) they're all bronze.

How did I stealth troll?

Read your post again... Verrryyy carefulllly...

Okay, i said half of my games don't have trophies. What's wrong with that? It's true. There was no "stealth trolling" involved or intended.

Well someone who owns a ps3 and 360 would know that achievements and trophies are very different, a single bronze trophy would be 8 achievement points, a silver trophy would be 24 points, a gold trophy would be 48 points, and a platinum trophy would be 385 points. So if i were to calculate how many achievement points i would have based on my trophies then i would have a gamer score of 14,612.
igame
igame
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

How many trophies do you have? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many trophies do you have?

Post by BlackStigma Sun May 30, 2010 4:08 am

igame wrote:Well someone who owns a ps3 and 360 would know that achievements and trophies are very different, a single bronze trophy would be 8 achievement points, a silver trophy would be 24 points, a gold trophy would be 48 points, and a platinum trophy would be 385 points. So if i were to calculate how many achievement points i would have based on my trophies then i would have a gamer score of 14,612.

I have no idea what relevance your comment has to do with my prior comment, but how do you come up with those numbers? A platinum is 385? That's crazy.
BlackStigma
BlackStigma
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by igame Sun May 30, 2010 5:53 am

BlackStigma wrote:
igame wrote:Well someone who owns a ps3 and 360 would know that achievements and trophies are very different, a single bronze trophy would be 8 achievement points, a silver trophy would be 24 points, a gold trophy would be 48 points, and a platinum trophy would be 385 points. So if i were to calculate how many achievement points i would have based on my trophies then i would have a gamer score of 14,612.

I have no idea what relevance your comment has to do with my prior comment, but how do you come up with those numbers? A platinum is 385? That's crazy.

Well im not sure why you were called a troll but you got my attention because of the way you were talking about achievements/trophies, one trophy does not equal one achievement point, each trophy is worth different points depending on how hard it is to get the trophy, and the difficulty of a trophy is determined by bronze, silver, gold and platinum, achievements are the same, except that achievements are based more on points rather than a single trophy.

I got my numbers from http://www.trophycalculator.com/
igame
igame
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 30, 2010 1:12 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:What's so bad about 1000 trophies? That's very believable. I know a lot of people how have way over 2000 achievements/trophies. I have over 1400 of them on 360. Sadly i only have a pathetic 123 on PS3 because half my games don't have trophies and I haven't played the ones that do very much.

Stealth Trolling?
There's nothing wrong with 1000 trophies, unless (of course) they're all bronze.

How did I stealth troll?

wow thats retarded, there was no signs of stealth trolling whatsoever you really are fucking paronoid

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Sun May 30, 2010 5:40 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

Stealth Trolling?

How did I stealth troll?

Okay, i said half of my games don't have trophies. What's wrong with that? It's true. There was no "stealth trolling" involved or intended.

tahmidk wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

Stealth Trolling?

How did I stealth troll?

wow thats retarded, there was no signs of stealth trolling whatsoever you really are fucking paronoid
Facepalm

He's obviously joking. He's knocking the Republic for over-analyzing posts and trying to find any piece of text that would define the poster as a troll.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelus the Wraith Sun May 30, 2010 6:01 pm

TRF wrote:He's obviously joking. He's knocking the Republic for over-analyzing posts and trying to find any piece of text that would define the poster as a troll.

You should admire TRF for his common sense.
Angelus the Wraith
Angelus the Wraith
PS3 Nation Greats

http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pizzy3C Sun May 30, 2010 9:22 pm

I guess we'll all find out in a minute...
Pizzy3C
Pizzy3C
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by igame Mon May 31, 2010 2:22 am

TRF wrote:He's obviously joking. He's knocking the Republic for over-analyzing posts and trying to find any piece of text that would define the poster as a troll.

You should admire TRF for his common sense.

How many trophies do you have? - Page 2 Common-sense-common-sense-edge-of-the-world-demotivational-poster-1234762271
igame
igame
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by scarboy6693 Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:40 pm

At the Moment I have 771

-614 Bronze
-130 Silver
-23 Gold
-4 Platinums
scarboy6693
scarboy6693
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

https://www.youtube.com/techdude6693

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:43 pm

This thread is getting AWAY from the roots.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2